Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

One Thing That I Wouldn't Want To Change

"So, my fellow classmates, I congratulate you in your successes and wish you the best of luck in the future!" Blair smiled as she finished her valedictorian speech.

Everybody cheered before the principal stepped up to the microphone.

"I would now like to honor our graduates of 2009! Let the diplomas be handed out!" Principal Jones announced.

I sat there for what seemed like forever, listening as the speaker went through the A's, B's, C's, D's, and so on. Time couldn't be moving any slower.

"Adam Harding." The speaker said.

I watched as Adam walked across the stage, looking proud to finally be at this day. He was smiling all the way across stage, strutting his stuff. I felt a wave of disappointment surge through me as I wrapped my arms around my stomach, cradling it.

I didn't want things to fall this way; my fiancee isn't the father of my baby, the real father had been cheating on me with another man and has forgotten about me. I can't go to college because of my baby. Nothing seemed right anymore.

I wiped my sleeve across my cheeks, catching the fallen tears. I took my phone out when I felt it vibrate.

Are you okay? Joe texted.

I smiled to myself, thinking that even though everything else hasn't worked out right, Joe being my fiancee is the one thing that I wouldn't want to change. Ever.

Ya. Just my stupid emotions and my thinking. I'm fine though. See my smile? I texted back, still smiling from thinking about Joe.

I looked over to him, in the perfect view that I had, and smiled at him. He smiled back and blew a kiss to me.

Yes, I do. But you have to go get your diploma soon. I'll see you after. Love you so much Taryn. <3

My smile grew bigger as I texted my response.

You don't even know how much I love you Joseph Adam Jonas. I'll see you after. <33333

"Taryn, we have to go!" Sarah said to me with a grin on her face.

I smiled a weak smile back.

"Okay. Sorry just sorta zoned out." I said to her.

She nodded her head as I got up.

I tried to swallow that lump that was in my throat, but it wouldn't go away. Nervous. That's all.

"Sarah Masens." I heard get called.

Sarah smiled at me before she walked across the stage to receive her diploma.

"Taryn Matthews." I heard the speaker announce before I walked onto the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D

only a little bit more before she leaves with the jonas'!!
comment.