Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

One Of The Best Days Of My Life

"Miss Matthews, get into the line. We're walking down in a few minutes." The principal said to me.

I stepped into the line behind Sarah and stayed quiet. I was nervous about this whole thing. It had just hit me that I was finally graduating, something I've been dreaming about my whole life, and now that it's here, I don't want it to happen.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out, starting to read the text from Joe.

Hey, good luck. I love you! he texted.

I sighed and began to feel sad again. I started to text Joe back.

Ya, thanks. I'm nervous though. And sorta sad that it's here. But I'll manage.. =/

I hid my phone as Mrs. Macabee, the Honor Society teacher and assistant teacher for the graduation planning, walked past me.

Okay, well good luck. And I'll be cheering your name. We'll be cheering Blair's too. She's the valedictorian, right?

Yup, she is. Have to go though. See you later! Love you!

Love you too, Taryn

"Okay everyone! Blair Meckins will be leading. So follow her! We have to go out now. Good luck everybody, and I'll see you all up on stage!" The principal yelled.

She told Blair to start walking once the band started to play.

Only seconds later, the music began to play, and Blair started walking.

A few minutes passed, and I walked into the building and in view of every single person sitting, waiting to watch us receive our diplomas.

I looked around for my family and soon-to-be family, and saw them apart from everybody else in the crowd, with bodyguards around them. I smiled to myself and continued walking.

Sarah nudged my arm when we were seated, and mouthed to me a 'good luck'. I returned the gesture and concentrated on thinking about not messing up, because knowing me, I will.

Even though I was nervous, this was one of the best days of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I just typed this up from some loose leaf I wrote it on during Home Ec. class.
It's not the best because I was writing this and watching Shrek 3 at the same time, so sorry!
Please comment