Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Only One More Week

"Joseph Adam Jonas! I swear to god that if we have to walk more than five more minutes, I will smack you so hard it won't even be funny!" I yelled to Joe.

I was aggravated. We had been walking for fifty-five minutes and haven't found the car yet. Plus, I was walking in heels, for over a mile and a half. Trust me, it is not fun. Blair had worn flats so she wasn't complaining as much as I was.

"Swearing to god isn't nice..." Nick mumbled from behind me.

"Ya, and smacking me so hard it won't even be funny isn't nice either..." Joe added from a few feet in front of me with a smirk.

I glared at both of the and got back to walking.

"I see it!" Joe screamed as he started running towards me.

"Are you going to hit me still?" Joe asked me with innocent eyes.

It had been five minutes since I told him, but I wasn't going to hit him anyways.

"No, I guess not.." I told him with a grin.

He suddenly lifted me up and carried me to the car. I softly kissed his lips before he set me down so I could get into the passenger seat.

We waited for Blair and Nick to get into the car before Joe asked me for the directions.

"Just use the GPS to my house and I'll tell you the way from there." I told him, wrestling with my shoes to take them off.

"Okay." He simply replied as he started pulling out of the parking spot.

Joe grabbed my hand when I was done taking my shoes off, and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled at him and leaned my head back against the head rest.

****

Before I knew it, Joe was waking me up at my house so we could change into comfy clothes. I groaned and rolled over in the seat before Joe picked me up out of the car and carried me up to my bedroom.

"Taryn. We have to get to the restaurant. Our parents have already called worried about ten times. Common." Joe pleaded, setting me on my bed.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, I slowly sat up on my bed and stood to my feet, walking over to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants and a plain white shirt with a light blue cami. I quickly fixed my hair, straightening the parts that needed to be straightened and put some more eyeliner on.

I turned around and saw Joe in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt. I walked over to him and wrapped my hands around his neck. I leaned against him and rested, waiting for Blair and Nick to be ready.

Joe wrapped his arms around my waist and held me there.

Only one more week before I would officially start my life with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long. Have had a writer's block. Oh and back to back practices have kept me busy too. But no more of that! (: