Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Old Reunions

"Taryn!" Somebody yelled from across the resteraunt.

I looked over to where I heard the voice and saw my old neighbor standing not even thirty feet away from me.

I hadn't seen him a whole lot because of the fact that I had been trying to also get high grades all semesters for a spot as valedictorian. Even though I didn't get the spot as that, a lot of colleges I had applied to had accepted me.Plus when I wasn't doing school work I was either with Joe or my friends, trying to spend as much time as I could with them. Shane, my old neighbor, was always busy so we could never make plans that would work for both of us.

"Oh my god! Shane!" I yelled back to him, running over to where he was.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight, and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek before he let me go. By then, Joe had come up to us to introduce himself to Shane.

"You must be Joe," Shane started. "Taryn has told me so much about you too."

Joe smiled at him and shook his hand.

"So Shane, how have you been? I haven't talked to you in so long!"

"well, I've been good. I'm going to NYU in the fall, and I'hm going to major in business managing. Oh, and I have a girlfriend now. We've only been going out for a few weeks but it's been going good."

I smiled.

"Aww that's nice. What's her name? How'd you meet her?" I asked.

"Her name is Brooklynn, and I met her at this party my friend had. We hit it off good and we've been going out since the day after that." He told me with a smile on his face.

"I'm so happy for you Shane." I said giving him a hug.

"Ya, she's in the bathroom right now. She should be coming out any time." He told me, looking towards the door to the bar where the bathroom is located.

"I can't wait to meet her. What does she look like?"

"She has brown curly hair, and sage green eyes. And.. she is actually coming right now." He said with a smile on his face.

I turned around and saw her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Broo!!!!!!!" I called and ran to her.

"OH MY GOD! Tar!!" Brooklynn called.

"Okay, well Taryn, this is my girlfriend Brooklynn... you know each other how..?" Shane asked me.

Joe had a confused look on his face.

"Shane! Brooklynn is my cousin! You don't remember hanging with her when we were younger?!" I said to him.

"Oh, uhmm, well, no. sorry." Shane apologized, blushing from embarrassment.

"Haha, it's okay. But Brooklynn this is my fiancee Joe. Joe, Brooklynn. Brooklynn, Joe."

Joe held out his hand and Brooklynn smiled and shook it.

"Well, lets all go sit down.. shall we?" Brooklynn asked, grabbing Shane's hand.

We all smiled and nodded, and went to sit at a table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brooklynn is my friend Darian (:

Aha, but anyways, I needed to fit some new characters in. If you look at the picture links for Brooklynn and Shane on my profile, Brooklynn is actually Ashley Tisdale and Shane is Danny from the show 'As The Bell Rings' on Disney Channel.

Sorry about the long time for posting my last few chapters. I have been extremely busy. But not anymore.

lmao, it is quarter to 1 am, and i have to wake up at 6:30 to get ready for a parade for parade band. nice huh? haha, i hope i dont mess up tomorrow!!