Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

“I have something to ask you. It‘s important.”

4 Months Later

“Taryn!” My mom screamed the second our car was in the driveway and she was out the front door.

“Mom!” I yelled back as I hopped out of the front seat to go and give her a hug.

Even though I had talked to her every night before bed on the phone if I could, it still hadn’t felt the same. When I finally felt her arms enclose around my body, I actually felt safe. Sure, I always felt safe in Joe’s arms, but this was a different kind of safe. The kind I knew I’d never lose.

“How was the ride?” She asked us all. Blair and Janelle had tagged along like my mother told me should happen, and Mrs. Jonas was with us, also. She wanted to have the chance to help plan her son and future daughter-in-law’s wedding, too.

“It was fine, Tammy. A little eventful, but we managed and we’re here. That’s all that matters.” Mrs. Jonas answered for us, beginning with a sigh. It had been quite eventful. We got attacked by the paparazzi every chance we were out in the open. Their questions were repetitive, all asking, ‘Taryn, where’s your fiance Joe?’ ‘Did you and him split?’ or asking Blair or Janelle where their boyfriends were. The question about us splitting was the most idiotic question they’ve ever asked me. We’re in an arranged marriage, buddy. I couldn’t leave him even if I had wanted to.

“Well you guys,” My mom started, “We have a lot of work to do before you four leave on Friday.”

We all smiled but groaned. We were only back home for four days, and we all knew that those four days would be hell. Four days of running around to wedding planners and tasting different cakes and picking out my wedding dress and the bridesmaids wedding dresses. Not to mention the decorations and where we were going to have the wedding. Joe and I had already picked the wedding date. We wanted it to be May 28th, because that was the date of the first day we met each other. It’s cliché, but, we wanted that day to hold even more meaning to us than it already held.

“Yup, and seeing how we only have four days, we better get started now,” Mrs. Jonas spoke. I wanted some rest, but I knew I wouldn’t get it now, or the next four days.

Four Days Later; Friday

“I have to learn to not cry when you leave, honey,” My mom told me. I laughed a little, letting her know I agreed with her. I had already started the tears that morning when the thought that it was the last day home ran through my mind.

“I have to learn, too, Mom. Don’t worry,” I smiled.

We hugged each other before she went down the row of women, all giving them hugs. My mother and Denise quickly finished up talking about last minute wedding plans even though they both knew they’d be talking a few days later about it, re-thinking their decisions and changing them.

We ended up not tasting cake, because I needed Joe to be with me for that. We were arranging to stop at the next big town so that we could go and do that by ourselves.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out, smiling when I saw my fiance’s name across the screen. I clicked the ‘okay’ button so that I could read the text.

Did you leave yet? I’m getting impatient. I need to hold you in my arms again, beautiful :) <3

I laughed and started typing my reply, noticing that my mom and future mother-in-law were slowly ending their conversation.

Aww, I know, my heart hurts without you with me. But, we’re leaving my house in a few minutes. Go catch some lunch with Nick or Kevin in a while. They’re probably missing their girlfriends too. Spend some time with them and before you know it I’ll be back with you :)

Everyone slowly started piling into the car. I sighed and stuffed my phone back in my pocket, and walked to my mother, earning one last hug and kiss. I had given my father a last goodbye until the wedding week this morning before he left for work.

“Bye honey, be safe. I love you. See you in a few months.”

“Love you too, Mom. And yup, see you in May.”

I gave her a smile before I went back into the passenger seat of the car, pulling my phone back out to talk to my soon-to-be husband.

Joe’s POV

“Dude, come get some lunch with me. I’m bored and I can’t not do anything until the girls get home,” I told Nick as I walked into the room, hitting his arm as I passed him to sit on the chair.

“What time are we leaving?” Nick asked me.

“Whenever you’re ready. We can go shopping or something, too. Might as well pass the time doing something good.”

“True. Okay, let me just grab my wallet and we’ll leave.”

I watched as my younger brother walked out of the room going to his bunk and grabbing his things. We walked off the bus together and walked to a restaurant we’d seen last night when we got into Salt Lake City.

We were seated right when we got there, after signing a few autographs and taking some pictures though, of course. When the waitress walked away after taking our drink orders, Nick turned to me with a serious face.

“I have something to ask you. It‘s important.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Nicholas. I know what he's gonna ask :D
Nikki does too, seeing how she gave me the idea. :P
But, last chapter until the official last chapter. How sad.
Basically a day until the year mark. (2-23)
Can't wait.
Comment? Thanks so much guys, you're the best.

Love, Bre :)

P.S.; I want to tell you guys this. Okay, so, two days ago On Friday, I was at the mall with my mom and for old time's sake, I went into build-a-bear. Yeah, I saw a JONAS dog there, and started freaking out, begging my mother to buy it for me and such. Ha, she should we could go back on Sunday and get it, so yeah, I went today XD I named it 'Mrs. Joe Jonas' and got a fricken' JONAS vest and JONAS scarf and JONAS guitar (Which plays 3 JONAS songs; 'Live To Party', 'Lovesick', and 'Gotta Work This Out') and a sound for it that plays 3 different Jonas Brothers songs! It plays 'When You Look Me In The Eyes', 'S.O.S' and 'Burnin' Up'. Ha, and the guy at the register kept saying 'HERE YOU GO MRS. JOE JONAS' and all that really loudly so that I'd get embarrassed. Everyone in there probably thought I was special or something. Ha, yeah. Just wanted to tell you guys XD