Status: I'm done with this. Major writer's block. Sorry =/

Love Is A Risk, But We Can't Miss.

Chapter Seven

Letting out a tiny laugh, your small hands moved to the sides of his face, your fingers softly tracing over his features, "I wanna try something." You say as your hands lightly grip his face.

Moving your face closer to his, he jerks back and says "No! No, no I can't..."

Jutting your bottom lip out, your face falls into a pout, "I just want to try, Jack." You replied, a mere whisper.

He looked at you for a second before reaching his hand to the back of your neck and leaning forward, delicately placing his lips on yours. The kiss was timid, curious and warm, his hand rubbing soothing circles into your side while your hand played with the hairs on the back of his neck. The feeling of Jacks lips was soft, and tasted sweet like candy - most likely from the Pop Rocks he was eating.

Letting his lips linger on yours before pulling away, Jack leaned back with his eyes closed, while you watched him. When he opened his eyes, you both just stared at each other, trying to read the others face. Untangling your hands from his hair, you start to move away from him, but he just tightened his grip around you and brings you in for a longer, more sensual kiss.

Again, he leaned back without opening his eyes, and his voice weak when he spoke, "Tell me this is real." He opened his eyes and stared directly into yours, "Tell me we really did just kiss." He moved the hair out of your eyes, "Tell me you feel the same way as me." He cupped your cheek in the palm of his hand.

Searching his eyes, you saw all of his emotions. He was vulnerable. But most of all you could tell one thing; He just wanted to know.

You nuzzled your face more into his hand, "It's so real Jack." You rested your forehead against his, "I've liked you since day one."

Jack let out a sigh of relief and put his other hand on your free cheek, "Not just for my sexy body right?"

"That's the main reason - sorry." You reply, your eyes sparkling in amusement catch his devious ones.

"Oh really?" You nod, "Well I'm just going to have to change that." He states, with a determined look on his face.

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"I'm just going to be cuter than I usually am, duh." He whispers, tapping the side of your head with is middle & pointer fingers.

"That's impossible." You say seriously. Jack cocked his head to the side, sending you a curious glance. "You can't be cuter than you are, it would be an overdose of cuteness." You smile impishly.

"Nice to know you think of me as a drug." He replies smiling, leaning in and touching his lips with yours.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm horrible. I know.
I apologize for not updating.
And then giving you a bad chapter. ):
Heyyyy at least they kissed, right? (:

Feedback?
I have no idea where this story is going...