The Girl at the Rock Show

There's Something About Your Kiss

I woke up the next morning in my bunk. I was still upset after last night.
I expected to feel the bus moving, but it wasn’t. I got up and opened up William’s curtain. He was sound asleep with his mouth slightly ajar and drool starting to make its way out. It might sound kind of gross, but it was actually really adorable. I climbed into his bunk and cuddled into him. I felt his arms wrap around me. I looked up to see a smile on his face.

“Trying to cop a feel while I sleep?” William mumbled with his eyes still closed.

“Ya caught me. I do this quite frequently you know.” I giggled. He shifted slightly and pulled me on top of him so I was no longer at the very edge of the bunk.

“You just can’t keep off of me. Curse me and my good looks. They are always getting beautiful girls in my bunk.” He laughed.

“You’re right. I just couldn’t resist. I fight the urge to rip my clothes off every time I see you.” I rolled my eyes.

“You shouldn’t fight such strong urges.” William tried lifting up my shirt, but I smacked his hand away.

“You sir, are a pervert. I just wanted to wake you up to ask you a question.” I laughed at William’s pout. He still has yet to open his eyes.

“Well, what’s your question?” William asked.

“How come we didn’t leave California? I thought we were going to drive to Arizona through the night.”

William opened one eye and laughed. “You really are a heavy sleeper. Babe, we did drive all night. We’re here.”

“Oh. I didn’t even feel the bus move.” I laughed too. I really was a heavy sleeper. I could sleep through anything. I started to shift so I could get out of William’s bunk but he tightened his grip around my waist.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He smiled.

“Um, to get something to eat.” I tried to move again.

“Nope, it’s still sleepy time.” He moved me so I was now on the inside of the bunk.

“Bill! C’mon, I’m hungry.” I whined.

“If you stay and sleep with me for another hour I promise I’ll take you out to a buffet or something. It will be my treat.” A buffet did sound better than noodles.

“Fine,” I let out a long sigh, “I guess I can stay.” He smiled and cuddled into me. It was quiet for a while so I started to fall back asleep. I heard William say my name, but I didn’t answer. Instead I just pretended to sleep. I felt him kiss my forehead, my nose, then to my surprise, a light kiss to my lips.
“I love you baby girl, more than you’ll ever know.”

It took everything I had not to smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet.
Comments and more subscribers are sweet.
Also you checking out my Kyle Burns story 'Here Is Gone' is sweet.