The Girl at the Rock Show

I Don't Know About You, But I Came Here To Dance

The Academy Is… was lucky enough to have a shower on their bus this year, so before the party I took a quick shower. I straightened my blonde hair and applied just enough makeup to highlight my blue eyes. I decided to wear my favorite jean mini-skirt that showed off my tan legs. It was short, but not ‘go put some pants on’ short. I decided my yellow baby doll top would top my look off nicely and I ran out after I grabbed my flip-flops.

The party was underway. I saw Gabe and Travie from Gym Class Heroes over by the DJ. I figured William wouldn’t be too far from them so I made my way over. I asked them if they seen William at all but they both shook their heads. I sighed and decided to get a drink; maybe William was over there. I got to the drink table and spotted Alex, the boy I met earlier. He spotted me too because he ran over and engulfed me into a huge hug.

“Hey! It’s about time you got here! The guys thought I was making you up!” Alex looked at the empty cup in my hands. “Oh that just won’t do, let me mix you a drink.” He threw in a ton of different types of alcohol and handed me back my cup. “Here, drink up!” I looked down at the cup and took a sip. It was surprisingly good.

“Wow! I like this a lot. What’s this called?” Before Alex could answer a boy about his height with black hair streaked blonde jumped in.

“It’s called ‘Let’s get this poor innocent girl wasted so I can have my way with her’ drink!” Alex glared at him while the boy just laughed.

“Jack Barakat at your service! The best looking guitarist in the world!” Before I knew what was happening he wrapped me up in a hug and twirled me around. He put me down and smiled at me.

“Well that was fun. I’m Isabella Limma. TAI’s merch girl at your service. I’d spin you around, but I’m not that strong so you’ll have to settle for a hug.” I went to go give him a hug but he pushed me away.

“Are you calling me fat? I’ll have you know this is all muscle, baby. I was going to give you a free peep show, but I think I’ll save that for some other lucky lady.” I started laughing when we flexed his non-existing muscles
.
“Okay Jack that’s enough.” Alex said with no hint of amusement in his tone of voice. I almost forgot he was there. “Bella and I were just about to dance.” I looked at him confused. He never asked me to dance.

“By the look on her face, I don’t think she wants to dance with you dude.” Jack laughed. “I’ll take it from here dude. You can leave now.” Alex looked shocked at first, but it quickly changed to a glare.

“Listen Bella, if you ever get sick and tired of this asshole, come find me.” He gave me another peck on the cheek and left sending one more glare towards Jack.

“Well now that sour dick is gone let’s go dance!” he started pulling me towards the dance area, but I didn’t budge. “What’s wrong?”

“Did you just call him sour dick?” I laughed.

“Um yeah, that’s what he is,” he paused, “and what his dick tastes like.” He winked and started laughing.

“How do you know him?” I asked Jack.

“You don’t know who we are?” Jack seemed a little surprised.

“Um no, not really. Sorry.” I was embarrassed. I’m not that into rock/punk.

“No prob Bob. We’re both in All Time Low. I play guitar and he sings and plays guitar too. Rian and Zack are also in the band you can meet them later.” He smiled. He was always smiling. I loved it. When I didn’t say anything he started to pull me toward the dance area again. The rest of the night was spent dancing and laughing with my new friend Jack Barakat.

I knew this boy for a night and already loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the introduction to Jack Barakat =D i really do love him <3
I have readers and subscribers YAY! Honestly thank you so much.
Again comment. Tell me who you want to "win". Tell me you love Jack. Or just tell me how am doing. Any kind of comment is appreciated.

I'm aiming to get John Oh's introduction out tonight. It's a high possibility.

ALSO! I have a Kyle Burns story called 'Here Is Gone'. You should read/subscribe/comment that too. If you'd like =D

well thanks again!!