The Girl at the Rock Show

And You'll Know, I'm Not Letting Go

I slowly made my way to All Time Low’s bus making sure ten minutes had passed. My cell phone kept ringing because William has been trying to call me since I hung up on him, but I didn’t want to talk to him right now. I knocked on the bus door and waited for someone to answer. I heard shuffling and the door finally swung open revealing Jack.

“Hells Belles! Where have you been my whole life!?” Jack jumped off the bus and pulled me into a bear hug.

“You knew where I was Jack.” I laughed.

“Yeah, I also heard what happened. We’re so talking tomorrow.” He said in a valley girl voice. I started to laugh, but stopped when I noticed what he was wearing. Jack was wearing a pair of dress pants, a white button down shirt, a vest and a bow tie.

“Um Jack, may I ask why are you wearing that?” I giggled looking over his outfit.

“Oh yeah!” He slapped his forehead. “Knock on the door again!” He jumped back on the bus and shut the door. I laughed and knocked again. Jack, once again, answered it.

“Why hello there my dear. We’ve been expecting you. Welcome to the classiest restaurant on Warped Tour. Right this way.” He said in a horrible English accent. I giggled again and went on the bus.

“Please, right this way.” He motioned towards the back.

“Jack, what are you doing?” I laughed at him.

“Shh. Just go to the back.” He whispered and nudged me towards the back lounge. I opened the door and saw Alex wearing the same outfit as Jack minus the bow tie. He held a dozen white roses in his hand. To his left I saw a candle lit dinner on the small booth-type thing they had.

“Alex! This is amazing!” I gushed.

“I know. I told you I would put up a fight.” He smirked. “Now sit my lady.” He handed me the roses and motioned for me to sit down.

“This is really nice Alex.” I smiled at him.

“This isn’t even the best part! Watch this! Jack! Me and my beautiful date would love some wine!” He yelled. Two seconds later Jack came running in with a bottle of wine. He carefully poured it in the two glasses before running off again. I couldn’t hold back my laughter.

“That was great.” I finally choked out once I stopped laughing.

“Still not over yet.” Alex grinned. “Um, we would love some music!” He yelled again.

This time a very unpleasant looking Zack came in with his guitar. He plopped down on the couch and started playing a song while glaring at Alex the whole time.

“You’re supposed to be wearing your uniform!” Alex whined.

“I hate you so much right now dude. It’s not even funny.” Zack growled at Alex.

“Jack is into it.” Alex laughed.

“Jack’s a moron.” Zack snapped.

“Zack, you don’t have to play. Be free. I want to talk to Alex alone anyway.” I laughed.
Zack said a quick thank you and ran out.

“I paid him twenty bucks! You can’t just dismiss my staff like that!” Alex joked.

“Shut up and eat.” I rolled my eyes.

We ate while talking about all the things I missed while I was gone.

“So about John…” Alex started.

“Please Alex. I don’t want to talk about him. I don’t want to ruin this.” This whole night was so nice. I figured if we talked about John we would just end up in a fight.

“Fine. More wine?” Alex asked.

“Are you trying to get me drunk Mr. Gaskarth?” I laughed.

“Just enough for you to want to stay here with me tonight. No funny business. I just missed you and wanted to cuddle.” He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Hey no fair! That’s how I get my way!” I laughed looking away from him.

“So they’re working?” Alex smirked.

“Yes. They are.” I laughed slightly when he raised his arms in victory.

“Come on. Let’s go get our cuddle on.” He grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the bunk.

We started watching a movie once we got comfortable in his tiny bunk.

“I know I said no funny business, but you think I could get a little kiss maybe?” Alex asked, pouting.

“I think I could do that.” I leaned in a pressed my lips into his. I wanted it to be a small kiss, but Alex held my face so it would linger a bit.

I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss his kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three updates in one night! If you didn't love me before. You should now.
I can honestly imagine this happening on the ATL bus, anyone else?

Comment. Subscribe.