The Girl at the Rock Show

Let's See How Far We've Come

“Helles Belles! What’s cookin’ good lookin’?” I turned around to see Jack heading my way.

“Hey Jack.” I said quietly.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Jack asked.

“Apparently my best friend is like, in love with me.” I said, still not really believing it myself.

“Um, I don’t love you in that way Bella. I thought we went over this.” Jack gave me a nudge.

“Shut up. You know I’m talking about William.” I glared at him. I wasn’t in a joking mood.

“Okay, okay. Let’s find some place to chat.” Jack grabbed my hand pulling me to a grassy area with one tree. He plopped down under the tree, pulling me down with him.

“Okay, now tell me everything.”

I proceeded to tell him everything that has happened between Alex, John and William. I told him about my trip with John and how he said that he loved me. I told him what Alex said about not giving up on me. I finished with telling him about mine and William’s relationship and his confession that happened like 20 minutes ago.

“Wow. I’m glad I got out when I did.” He said with wide eyes causing me to laugh a little.

“Yeah, so that’s my problem. I know people are probably thinking it’s not much of a problem considering three good-looking guys are after me, but it’s so hard. I don’t want to lose any one of them and it looks like that’s going to happen.” I buried my head in my hands.

“You could always marry me and forget all them.” Jack gave me a cheesy grin.

“Seriously Jack.” I punched him lightly.

“Okay, well which one do you like the most?” Jack went back to being serious.

“I like all of them! I mean they are all so fucking gorgeous. John is just so sweet and innocent. He’s so nice and seems to really care about me. Then there is Alex. He’s full of surprises and our relationship feels new every time I’m with him. Like, it’ll never get old. But William, I could trust him with anything. I know he would never do anything to hurt me.” I let out a long sigh.

“I’m trying not to be bias in my opinion considering I am Alex’s best friend, but you did date Alex, maybe you like him the most? I mean I’ve seen you guys together. You’re great with each other.” Jack offered.

“See, that’s the problem. You’ve really only seen me with Alex. When I’m with him I forget about the other two, but the same goes when I’m with the other two I forget about Alex. Ya know?” I put my head back into my hands.

“Okay, let’s look at vice’s then. Maybe that will help. Start with John.” Jack said.

“John. Well when he’s drunk he can be an asshole. He can seem clingy at times, which I really don’t like. He’s also really shy, which is nice, but also annoying.”

“Okay now William.” Jack nodded.

“William can be a jealous asshole. If he doesn’t like a guy he becomes such a bitch and starts a fight for no reason. That can start major problems. I also don’t want to lose our friendship if our relationship doesn’t go well.” I sighed. That was a huge deal to me.

“Now Alex.”

“Alex’s pro is also a con. He is full of surprises and not all of them are good. He’s a very emotional person. I mean one fight led to a break up. He can also be very jealous too.” I shook my head remembering our fight that ended us.

“Did that help at all?” Jack asked when I finished.

“No, now they’re not sounding so good. Maybe I should go for you.” I joked causing him to laugh.

“You can’t handle all this man baby. I’m sorry.” He rubbed his hands all over his body.

“You’re an idiot.” I giggled.

“Listen Bella. No matter what, people are going to get hurt. The most important thing is that you’re happy. If at the end of the day you can go to sleep with a smile on your face, then you did the right thing.” Jack said seriously.

“Thanks Jack. That helped.” I smiled at him.

“But, if you do pick Alex you’ll get to hang out with me all the time!” I knew that serious thing wouldn’t last long.

“Well, there is another con on Alex’s list.” I laughed at his pout.

“Jerk face. I have to go be a rock star, but we’ll chat later okay?” Jack said standing up. He helped me up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

“Thanks Jack. You really are one of my best friends.” I said before he started walking off.

“No problem. You’ll figure everything out.” He said before running off.

I hope I figure it out soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love Jack Barakat. I'm going to start a story staring him real soon. I'll let you guys know when it's up so you can cruise over to that and read it.

Oh and either the next chapter or the one after i'm eliminating someone. You might not like it, well some of you might. WHO COULD IT BE!?

Comment. Subscribe.