The Girl at the Rock Show

This Kiss, This Kiss, It's Criminal

Today was the big day. I was actually really excited. I never thought William and I would ever go out on a date, but times do change. The day went by rather quickly and I was waiting for William to finish getting ready so we could go. I was sitting outside the bus just wasting time and watching people go by.

“Hey you.” I heard and turned to see Alex walking towards me. Great.

“Hey, what’s up?” I tried to play off my nerves.

“Nothing, what are you doing tonight?” He smiled.

“I, um, I am actually going out with William tonight.” I mumbled looking anywhere but his eyes.

“Like a date?” He said sadly.

“Um, sort of.” I looked at him and saw the frown on his face.

“So we’re nothing?” Alex’s tone changed from sad to angry.

“No, I don’t know. I need to know there is nothing between me and him before I do anything with you.” I replied desperately. I didn’t want to lose him. He just stood there staring at me. It was a mix of a glare and sadness. The bus door flew open revealing William bouncing down the steps.

“Belles you read-” William stopped short when he saw Alex standing in front of me. “What are you doing here?” William glared at Alex.

“Was coming to hang out with Bella, but she’s going out with some prick instead.” Alex snapped at William.

“Fuck you! You’re just pissed because you fucked up your chance. I’m not fucking up mine.” William growled getting up into Alex’s face.

“Okay, guys, not again. William let’s go. Alex, I’ll talk to you later.” I pushed William away from Alex and turned to go with him. Before I could walk anywhere Alex grabbed my arm, spun me around and kissed me hard on the lips.

“Call me when you’re back.” I saw Alex smirk at a glaring William before walking away.

“I, uh, let’s go.” I pushed my hair in front of my face to hide the blush that graced my cheeks.

We walked in an awkward silence to the restaurant William made reservations for. The host sat us down handing us our menus. We ordered our drinks and food and continued to sit in silence.

“Bill, are you mad at me?” I finally spoke up.

“Not mad, annoyed.” He said taking a sip from his drink.

“Why?” I looked up at him.

“You didn’t even push him away. You just let him kiss you.” William said playing with his straw.

“I was shocked! I didn’t know what to do!” I yelled, earning glances from everyone around us.

“Whatever. Typical Bella, playing the victim roll again.” William laughed bitterly.

“Fuck you!” I yelled standing up and storming out. William threw a few bucks down on the table and ran out after me.

“Bella! Stop!” William caught up to me grabbing my arms so I couldn’t walk away from him.

“You’re such a fucking asshole Bill! You just told Alex you weren’t going to fuck up your chance! You just did!” I screamed, pulling myself out of his grip to continue walking.

“No, Bella stop. Come on! How could I not be mad! The girl that’s got me so hung up on her just kissed another guy, that she might like by the way, right in front of me!” William yelled in a pleading matter.

“I didn’t pull away because I was shocked. Not because I wanted it.” I replied stubbornly folding my arms over my chest.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I believe you.” William sighed. “How about we just go to the hotel we’re staying in tonight. We’ll order room service and watch movies or whatever.” He wrapped his arms around me giving me a small smile.

“Fine.” I felt a grin tugging at my lips. He grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers with my own, and we made our way to the hotel.

The hotel was gorgeous. Normally we stay in motels or Comfort Inn’s or something, but the record label decided to pay for a nice one this time around. William picked up our room key and we made our way to the room we’d be staying in. We walked in to our huge room to find two beds and our bags already up there. I guess Tony or one of the guys brought them up ahead of time. I heard William yell something from the bathroom.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned walking into the bathroom. My jaw dropped. The tub was huge. It looked more like a Jacuzzi than a bathtub.

“We’re so going in.” William ran out of the bathroom and grabbed his bathing suit from his suitcase. I grabbed my black bikini and quickly put it on while William started the bath, putting in bubbles to make it a bubble bath. The water filled up quickly and we both hopped in.

“Listen, I’m sorry our date was ruined.” I said sadly.

“I wasn’t aware that it was over.” William smirked from the opposite end of the tub.

“I mean at the restaurant. Was that all you had planned for the evening?” I raised my eyebrows.

“No. I was going to take you to a small dessert shop that was around the corner, but that failed.” William laughed slightly.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“Not a problem.” William smiled.

“How can I make it up to you?” I smirked moving over towards him.

“Umm, well I could use that sweet shoulder rub you use to give me after shows on the last tour.” He said with a large grin plastered on his face.

“Fine, turn around.” I rolled my eyes.

“No, I want to look at you while you’re doing it. Come here.” He grabbed my hips and pulled me over to him so I was straddling him. I laughed and started massaging his shoulders.

“Do I get one to?” I laughed at his relaxed face. He had his head titled back with his mouth opened slightly. His eyes were closed and every now and then he would let out a moanish type thing.

“If you play your cards right missy.” He smirked, squeezing my thighs.

He took my arms and pulled them so they were now around his neck. He sat up so our faces were now even to each other’s and he slowly started moving in. He paused right before his lips touched mine and looked at me to see if it was okay. I slightly nodded and he closed the gap between us. This kiss was so much different from Alex’s. It was so soft and gentle. Almost like he was scared if he pushed our lips together any harder they’d break. He pulled back after it was over and smiled at me.

“I could get use to that.” He said while rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

“Me too.” I smiled and leaned in to kiss him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is part one of the night. Part two later/tomorrow.

Comment. Subscribe.