The Girl at the Rock Show

There's A Reason For The World, You And I

William pecked me on the lips once more before standing up and getting out of the tub.

“Where you going?” I pouted. I was really enjoying the moment.

“Come on.” He held open a towel for me. I slowly got out of the tub and let William wrap me up in the towel.

“I wanted to stay in the bath with you.” I said sadly.

“I’m starving. I need to eat. You don’t want me to prune up and die in there do you!” He faked a gasp.

“Shut up you nerd. Let’s go order something.” I laughed.

We ended up ordering Dominos because the kitchen for the hotel was closed for the night. We got two large pizza’s and an order of cheesy bread, which William ate most of. We were now lying on one of the beds.

“What do you want to do?” William asked playing with my hair.

“I don’t know. Whatever you want is fine with me, this is your date after all.” I said tracing shapes on his stomach.

“Okay, since it’s my call, we’re going to need whipped cream, a pack of condoms and a midget.” He said with a serious face.

“Okay, never mind! It’s up to me.” I said causing him to laugh.

“How about we cuddle and watch whatever is on TV?” I offered.

“But this is suppose to be a date. We do this normally.” He whined.

“True, but we could also do this.” I leaned up and captured his lips with my own.

“Let’s j-just forget about the TV and do this.” William said breathlessly once we parted.

“Sounds good to me.” I giggled into his kiss.

The kisses started to get more passionate as time passed. Both his and my hands were roaming everywhere. I got to the hem of his shirt and started to lift it up. I felt his hands pull mine away. I pulled away from him confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sadly.

“I don’t want things to go to far. It’s only our first date.” William said looking into my eyes.

“William, we’ve known each other forever. This isn’t a typical ‘first date’ type thing.” I laughed.

“I know, but I don’t want to do that then you decide you want to be with Alex or someone else. I want you to be mine first.” He pecked me on the lips.

“I guess that’s fair.” I pouted slightly. “I guess if we’re playing it like it really is a first date then I have to go.” I sat up on the bed.

“What do you mean?” William panicked.

“You sir, have to take me to my bed.” I said pointing over to the other bed in the room.

“Aw come on, you can still sleep with me.” He calmed down a bit after he realized what I was doing.

“Nope. It’s time to go.” I stood up pulling him up with me. I walked the two feet over to the other bed and stood there.

“Well, I had a really good time with you. Maybe we’ll be seeing each other again.” I said it as if we really were on an awkward first date and this was our goodbye.

“Oh, you’ll definitely be seeing me again.” William laughed. “Is it too soon to ask for a kiss?” He smiled.

“I don’t kiss on the first date.” I smirked and shook his hand. I hopped into my bed and went under the covers.

“Aw come on Belles!” He pleaded.

“Nope. Goodnight.” I pretended to sleep.

I heard William huff and go into his own bed. When I thought he was finally asleep I crept out of mine and slid into his. I scooted really close to him and closed my eyes. I felt his arms go around my waist and he pulled me in close.

“It’s about time.” He whispered. “Now about that kiss.” He tilted my chin up and pressed his lips softly to mine.

“Goodnight William.” I smiled cuddling into him.

“Goodnight baby.” I heard him say before we both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part two.

were you sad to see Jack go way back when? well if you were you should read my new Jack Barakat story! YAY. Read it, love it, comment and subscribe to it.
http://www.mibba.com/story/_58305/This-Is-How-We-Will-End-With-You-And-Me-Bent

Comment. Subscribe. I've hit 100 subscribers!! Honestly guys, thanks SO much <3