The Girl at the Rock Show

I'll Never Forget Tonight

I slowly started walking to his bus. What do I say when I get there? What will he say when I tell him? Did that fight change his mind? I was going through all the possibilities in my head. The only thing that I didn’t doubt was if it was the right decision. I guess the moment I met him I always knew.

I arrived at All Time Low’s bus and knocked on the door. Before anyone could even get to the door, I saw Sisky and Butcher walk by. They just stared at me for a moment not saying anything. They both shook their heads and walked away, most likely to go tell William where I was. I took a deep breath when the door opened to reveal Rian.

“Wow, I’m not going to lie. I’m surprised to see you.” Rian said inviting me onto the bus. I just simply nodded. “He’s in the back.” He pointed to the closed door.

I walked past the rest of ATL and crew. Not one said anything to me as I made my way to the back of the bus. I slowly opened the door to see a very beaten up Alex.

“Hey.” I softly said causing him to look up.

“Hi.” He forced a smile. I finally got a good look at his face. He had a black eye, a swollen nose and a busted lip.

“Alex, I’m so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen.” I said sadly looking anywhere but his eyes.

“Sit.” He patted the spot next to him. “I’m happy you’re here.” He gave me a small smile, but this time it was real. I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing…

“Alex. I like you a lot. Everything with you is so new and exciting. I really do believe you when you say you like or love me or whatever and that you’ll do anything for me, which is why I feel so attached and attracted towards you…” I trailed off. I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

“There’s a but isn’t there?” Alex laughed slightly.

“I’m so sorry Alex. I can’t do this. I’m not lying when I say I like you. I just…” I stopped trying to figure out what the right words to say.

“You just love William.” Alex mumbled looking out the window.

“Yea. I’m sorry.” I said for the hundredth time.

“No need to be. You can’t help how you feel.” Alex nodded. I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

“I don’t want to lose you though.” I grabbed his hand. “We can still be friends right?” I asked hopefully.

“I told you Bella, I’m a fighter. You’re not getting rid of me easy. No matter what I’ll always be in your life. I mean for Christ sakes I, like, love you.” He choked. It sounded like a laugh and a sob. A few tears fell from his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away.

“I’m sor-”

“Don’t say it again!” Alex jumped in before I could apologize. “We have to get going. Ya know, one more day of Warped then home, so give me a hug. I will see you again.” Alex opened his arms. I quickly fell into them and we hugged for a long time. I gave Alex a peck on the cheek and left him in the back. I walked past the rest of the guys without a single word. Alex will tell them when he wants to. I needed to go find William.

I walked onto TAI’s bus and was greeted to a sea of glares. All of TAI, some of Cobra and Gym Class Heroes were on the bus. I guess Sisky and Butcher told them where I was and they assumed I picked Alex.

“Where’s William?” I choked out.

“In his bunk. Spare him the gruesome details and just grab your stuff and go.” Gabe shot out. I’ve never seen him so mad before. I wasn’t in the mood to argue with him, I just needed to talk to William. I ignored everyone else’s rude comments and went to the bunks. I found William’s and slid his curtain back.

“Bilvy?” I whispered. He was lying face down into his pillow. There was enough room to slide in, so I did just that.

“Bill, look at me. I need to talk to you.” I whispered again. Bill turned and looked at me.

“No need to explain. We’re friends. I get it. Nothing more. You can go on their bus to spend your last night with him.” William’s voice was scratchy, which meant he’s been crying.

“Bill, no tha-” I tried.

“Belles, stop. I get it. Seriously. Go!” He said louder. I think he was trying to yell, but his voice wouldn’t allow him to.

“Just lis-” I tried again, but this time he pushed me out of the bunk getting out himself.

“I told you to just go!” He said again, walking out to where everyone was sitting. So much for this to be a romantic moment, I was just pissed off now.

“William Eugene Beckett! You turn the fuck around and listen to me!” I yelled. Everyone in the room seemed taken back. “I don’t know what these assholes told you, but the only fucking reason I went to see Alex was to tell him we couldn’t be together! I said I wanted to be with you! I said I was in love with you! But, if you’re going to pull this shit I think I’m jus-” I was cut off for the millionth time that night, but this time I didn’t mind it so much. This time William crashing his lips down into mine cut me off. I couldn’t help but smile into the kiss. After a long, blissful kiss we pulled apart.

“So, you’re mine now? Finally?” William said with a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

“Yes, I’m finally yours.” I said with a grin that matched his. We stared at each other for a few more moments before I pulled him down into another kiss.

Looks like I'll be sleeping with a smile on my face tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! Okay, i set it up if you guys want a sequel, but if you don't it's not a cliffhanger. It's up to you folks. If there is a sequel all guys will be brought back =D. Any who...I was so sad writing Alex's part. Did I make you guys think I picked him towards the beginning!?

Okay, so, 500 readers, over 100 subscribers...I'm blown away. Thank you guys SO much. And if you stay subscribed blah blah I'll let you know in the next few days about the sequel. But i figure over 10 comments and I'll def write one.

I'm sad to see this go =( <|3