Love or Lust

Chapter one

I felt so stupid standing in the hallway trying to open my locker, which just wouldn’t open! It was my first day at this stupid school and I was really getting upset. The only reason we moved to Germany was to be with my sick grandmother. I knew no German which was bad. Everyone who’s talked to me so far only knew German. It was also my first day of 7th grade a poor innocent middle school kid. With no one to help her out.
Finally I gave up on trying to open the damn locker; everyone had already left the hall and were in their classes. I felt so frustrated I began to cry. I usually always did this when I was just simply too frustrated. I sat with my back to my locker hugging my backpack silently whimpering into it. At this point I was about to get up and run out of the school and go home, but then I heard English for the first time since I left home. “Are you okay?” I heard a boy’s voice ask he sounded sincere.
“No. I can’t understand anything anyone says and I can’t get my stupid locker open.” I whined as I looked up to see a boy with short black hair wearing eyeliner. I ,myself had been experimenting with eyeliner for the first time that morning, but got too much on and decided to just leave it that way. I didn’t care. This boy started to laugh. “What’s so damn funny?” I demanded, so frustrated I said my first cuss word wow.
“You look a little like a sad clown. Sorry. It’s you’re eyeliner it’s running.” He said looking at me with sympathy once he stopped laughing.
I let out a loud groan then hide my face in my backpack again. “I hate this place.” I sobbed. “I want to go home.”
“I’m sorry.” He said sitting next to me. “ It’ll get better.”
“Doubt it. My entire school life’s going to suck just because mom had to move us here.” I believed my words at least until he spoke again .
“Well, I don’t know about that, but how about We get all that extra eyeliner off so you won’t look like a little clown all day.” He suggested. I looked up to see a smile on his face.
“Sure. If you want to.”
He nodded his head then offered me a hand. I took it and he helped me up. We walked into the girls bathroom. “You’re not supposed to be in here.” I said after realizing where we were.
“So? I’m helping a friend.” He wet a paper towel from the dispenser and sat me on the edge of one of the sinks. He gently whipped under my eyes several times. “There we go now I can see your pretty face.” He smiled. I blushed a little. “What grade are you in?”
“Seventh, you?”
“Eighth.” he replied. “Now let’s work on getting that locker of yours open shall we?” He picked up my backpack off the floor.
“Okay.” I said as I followed him out of the bathroom.
“Then we can find your class and if you want at lunch you can sit with my brother, friends, and I.”
“You don’t have to do all that. I’ll find someone to sit with.” I stated. I didn’t want to seem too helpless.
“Whatever you want it’s up to you. Now what’s your combination?” We were now in front of my locker again.
“five, ten, forty-one.”
“Alright.” In a matter of seconds he had my locker open.
“Thanks.”
“No problem. So what’s your name?”
“Ella, yours?”
“Bill.” He smiled.
After I had gotten what I needed he showed me to my class and despite my wanting him to stay he left to go to his class. Later that day at lunch I was sitting alone. No one wanted to sit with the American girl. No one had talked to me except for Bill and that had been earlier this morning.
I sighed as I played with my apple when I heard people talking and chairs moving. I looked up to see four guys now staring at me with smiles on their faces. One smile being Bill’s. “Um, hi?” I said
“Hallo.” The said in unison.
“Can I help you?”
“You looked lonely so we decided to come sit with you.” Bill said the smile not leaving his face.
“Guys this in Ella the girl I told you about. Ella this is Georg, Gustav, and my brother Tom.” he pointed to the brown haired guy, the curly blonde, then the dread haired guy, who look a lot different from him.
“He’s your brother!” I stated shocked. They all laughed then explained I wasn’t the first to have that reaction. Then a girl ran over to the table with short black hair with her bangs in here eyes.
“I’m here! I’m super late for school but I’m here!” She yelled sliding into a chair next to Gustav and Georg.
“Why were you late?”
“My alarm clock didn’t go off so mom had to bring me to scho- oh! Who’s she! Oh, who cares! I have a girl to hang out with that isn’t Bill!” She got up and hugged me. “ I’m Sammy and you’re my new best friend!” I just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this story line. If you want me to continue just comment me. PLEASE comment me.lol