Love or Lust

Chapter Four

At lunch he still didn’t get his hat back. He was nice enough to let me wear it. Also at lunch Sammy and I decided to act like gangsters. “Yo, biotch give me yo water.” I stated taking Sammy’s water bottle.
“Oh heell no, fool. Yo did not just jack mah water.” She said playfully glaring at me.
“Yeah biotch I tink I did. What yo gonna do about it?” I asked after drinking the rest of it.
“Oh no you did-in’t. Let’s take dis outside, fool.”
“Sure ting biotch.”
At that we burst out laughing. The four boys looked at us like we escaped from a mental hospital, but then began to laugh too.
“I’m cold.” I randomly stated. “I think they keep the air conditioner on high all the time.”
“Yeah…maybe they want to freeze us into popsicles.” Sammy said thoughtfully.
“Oh yeah I’m sure that’s it.” Tom rolled his eyes.
“You’re just mad ’cause you didn’t think of it.” Sammy stated.
“Yep. So jealous.”
“I knew it.”
“Okay you two. We get that Tom is jealous ‘cause you have a vagina and a penis.” I said referring to the imaginary penis Sammy always said she had..
“Yep.” Sammy smiled.
“So what are we doing after school?” Georg asked.
“I don’t know…we could hang out at Bill and Tom’s house like usual.” I said playing with the bill of Tom’s hat, which I was still wearing.
“Okay. The Bill and Tom’s house it is.” Gustav yawned.
“Tired?” Sammy asked looking at him.
“Mhmm.”
“Me too.” She stretched.
“Are you two secretly sleeping together?” I asked.
“No!” they yelled.
“Then why are you getting all defensive?” Tom asked, eyebrow raised.
“Because that was a stupid question!” Sammy yelled. “We are soo not having sex!”
“Well duh, you’re not right now I mean if you well I’d be running away screaming like a five year old.” I said stating a fact.
“We’re not sleeping together.” Gustav stated calmly.
“Whatever you say, Mr. Jiggles.” I smiled.
“Don’t call me that.” He grumbled.
“Why, Mr. Jiggles.”
“Because I don’t like to be called that.”
“Okay, Mr. Jiggles.”
“Ugh!”
I just laughed. “Sorry, Gustav.”
“Uh-huh, whatever.”
“Hey Tom.” I looked at him.
“What?”
“Can I borrow your jacket? We’re in a building you don’t need it.”
“No it’s my jacket.”
“Please. I have circulation problems which makes me cold. You know that.”
“Sometimes I think you just say that to get your way.” He glared.
“Whatever…let me freeze to death…Is that you grandma?” I sat on the floor reaching for the ceiling. “Grandma? You want me to follow the light?”
“Oh my god. Here.” He took his jacket off and handed it to me.
“Thank you!” I put it on then got up and hugged him.
“Your welcome, but you are such a drama queen.”
“Yes, but you love it.”
“Whatever you say.”
I pouted. “Well I know Georg and Bill love it.”
“Sure why not.” Bill laughed.
“Ja, you being a drama queen makes things interesting.” Georg chuckled.
“See they love it. Why don’t you?”
“Because I’m not them.”
“Oh yes, that does make sense doesn’t it.”
Tom rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!
And yes people I try to make my stories funny, but remember at somepoint I'm going
to have to put serouse stuff in here...at some point...maybe...lol
comments= updates and love.. and if you don't want love...screw you jk lol