Love or Lust

Chapter Three

At school all the classes were boring as usual. Except for Art class. That one always seems to be interesting. “Give me back my paint brush you dickhead!” I yelled at the brown haired jock who took it.
“Not until you give me a kiss.”
“I’d never kiss a worthless piece of shit like you!” I screamed. Right then the teacher walked back into the room and glared daggers at me.
“Ella…” He trailed off.
“He wouldn’t give me my fucking hairbrush!” I yelled.
“Principal’s office now…” He sighed.
“I know I know…but it was the fucking pricks fault.” I grumbled.
“Go! Now!”
“Yes fucking sir.” I walked out of the room and began to walk down to the office.
I sat in the office only a few seconds when the principal called me in.
“Hello, Ella.”
“Hey.” I sighed sitting down.
“You know the rules about cussing.”
“I know. Please don’t kick me out. I won’t do it again.”
“That’s what you said last time, Ella.” He stated pushing his glasses up further on his pug like nose.
“I swear I won’t do it again. It’s just that Armand guy won’t leave me alone and steals my paint brushes.”
“…alright…go to class…if I see you down here again today you are out of here for two weeks.”
“Okay, thanks.” I smiled standing up.
“I mean it, Ella. I do not want to see your face again today.”
“Okay I get it. You won’t, but I’ll guarantee you’ll miss little ol’ me.”
“Uh-huh. Whatever.” He said as I walked out. I swore I heard him chuckle.
I went back to class to see that there was a fight going to break out between Tom and Armand. That damned teacher really needs to stop leaving the room. Tom looked like he was about to punch Armand.
I went and got in the middle of it. “Whatever the hell you to are about to fight about shut the hell up and go to different sides of the room!”
“Make me.” Armand stated bluntly.
“I’ll fucking rip your dick off now go!”
“What with your teeth?” He smirked. Tom tried to get past me at that.
“Tom go to the other fucking side of the room!” I started pushing him away from Armand.
“No, Ella. He was talking about Bill now he’s talking about you. I’m going to fucking kill him.” Tom stated through clinched teeth.
“No I’m not.” Armand said with a smile. “She’s the one talking about ripping my dick off. I just assumed it’d be with her teeth.”
“I’d never put my mouth on that diseased part of your worthless body!” I snapped turning to face him. Tom tried to get past me again. Thank god the bell rang for lunch. Armand walked out of the room as I held Tom back again.
“I’m going to fucking kill him.” Tom stated again.
“I know Tom. I might just help you with that. Now let’s just get our backpacks and go to lunch, okay?”
He nodded and grabbed his bag. I grabbed mine and we walked out of the room. As we walked to lunch Tom seemed to calm down a little. I, being an annoyance, grabbed his hat and began to run down the hallway. “Give my hat back!” He yelled as he attempted to chase me, he had to keep holding his pants up.
“No way! You have to come get it!”
“You are such a brat!”
“I know I am, but you know you love it!”
“Bull shit. Now give me my hat back!”
“Come on, Tom. Are you really that lazy?”
“Yes!”
I just laughed and continued running to the lunchroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please
thnx for the comments u ppl know who you are

comments= love and cookies and or waffles