Love or Lust

Chapter Forty-one

I laid in bed, after Tom and Bill’s voices had died down. I guessed Bill was going to bed. I had heard the conversation about Bill sleeping in Tom’s bed.
Before that they had been yelling about the kitchen. I was laughing the entire time.
I loved when they would yell at each other it. It was just to funny. I heard my door open.
I pretended to be asleep it didn’t work very well. Tom laid down, wrapping his arm around me. I automatically cuddled into him.
“Not asleep I see.” I heard him chuckle.
“Nope, couldn’t sleep without you.” I joked.
“Hmm, that’s interesting.” He laughed.
“Mhm.” I yawned draping my leg over him.
He kissed the top of my head as I began to drift into sleep.
I thought of how content I was now that I was in Tom’s arms and the thought of him being mine.
He was my guy.
He was the one I wanted to be with.
He was the guy who makes me happy.
After what seemed seconds of me being half asleep I heard Tom.
“Ella?”
“What Tom?” I asked looking at him.
“Do you want your birthday present?”
“It’s a little late isn’t it?” I giggled. “but sure.”
Tom pulled something out of his pocket and slipped it on my finger.
“Ella…”
“Yea?” I sat up turning my bedside lamp on. I looked at t he ring and it was beautiful, but I looked at Tom somewhat confused.
“I know I can be an asshole, and am not easy to get along with. I promise, though, that I will always be there when you need me and I’ll be there even when you don’t want me there. I love you Ella, happy late birthday.” I smiled at him the immediately hugged him.
I knew then that Tom was the man I wanted. Tom was the man I loved and nothing would ever change that.
“I love you too, Tom.” I smiled as Tom wrapped his arms around me once again.
“I’m happy to hear that.”
I knew that the ring was a promise, but to me it was so much more. Somewhat, it represented what I had always wanted.
I started out with lust, wanting someone deeply. I had wanted Tom in more than one way.
That lust had now developed into love. Love that we both deserved.
Tom used to be a guy who followed the urges of his dick rather than his heart.
Now I actually think he’s changed. He didn’t seem like the same Tom who’d just fuck a girl then leave.
He was a Tom that wanted to be with me and it seemed like he only wanted to be with me.
I guess this was a case of Lust becoming Love rather than the choice of being lust full or falling in love.
It defiantly wasn’t the choice, of Love or Lust.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it.
The end. I want to thank everyone who commented and stuck with reading.
You all are just too great. Thanks for all the comments and pushing me to update.
That's what really helped me update.
Thank you guys. Now if you liked my writing I just day or so ago posted the first chapter of my new story. "I'll be there when you reach for me." You can read that one. It's new and different story from what I've done so far.
As always comment me and tell me what you think.
Thanks again for reading.

<3
Kelsey