Love or Lust

Chapter seven

After dinner, Simone and Gordan wanted their TV time so I ran up to Tom’s room before him or Bill even thought of going upstairs. I grabbed one of the pillows and a blanket off the bed and laid them on the floor making Tom a makeshift bed. Yes, I was making him sleep on the floor. I laid in Tom’s bed, not taking off the hat or jacket.
The door opened as Tom walked in. “Hello.” I smiled.
“Oh, Hell no. I am not sharing my bed with you.” He said glaring.
“No, you’re not.” I smiled as I pointed to the pillow and blanket on the floor.
“I think not. Get out of my bed or else.”
“Or else what?” I challenged.
“I’ll tell you all the things I’ve done in that bed.” He smirked.
“EW!” I quickly sat up.
“Yeah. Now get up.”
“Nope…” I laid back down. “I can get over it. Anyway Simone did laundry today. The sheets are clean.”
“Damn…Well I’m not sleeping in the fucking floor.”
“Too damn bad. I’m sleeping in your bed and you can’t do anything about it.”
“Ugh…let’s just share the damn thing.” Tom sighed.
“Sure.” I said pulling a blanket over me.
Tom laid down after a few minutes as he turned the light off. He pulled the blanket over himself, pulling it off of me. I pulled back, pulling it off of him. We were close to the edges of the bed. Trying to stay away from each other. “Ugh! Would you give me my damn blanket?” Tom sounded annoyed.
“No, I had it first. Get your own!” I exclaimed.
“This is my fucking bed! I shouldn’t have to fucking let you use my blanket!” He yelled.
“I’m a guest. You’re the host. It’s the law to share your things with me!”
“No it’s fucking not! You basically live here!” Tom rose his voice more.
“Will you two stop fighting and go to sleep!” Simone yelled up the stairs.
“Yeah Tom stop fighting with me and go to sleep.” I whispered.
“No, why don’t you stop fighting with me and go to sleep.”
“Shut the fuck up before I make you.” I threatened.
“Oh yeah right. You couldn’t make me shut up.”
“Oh yes I can.”
“How?”
I glared deviously. “I’ll shove one of those used condoms from under your bed in your mouth.”
“You wouldn’t.” He glared back.
“I think I would.”
“Do it then.”
“Fine.” I stood up and looked under the bed, where they were.
“Okay! I’ll shut up!” Tom yelled.
“Yeah, what I thought.” I smiled laying back down, covering up with the blanket.
“You are evil.” Tom grumbled.
“I know I am.” I yawned as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update today!
Comments= more updates and love