Love or Lust

Chapter Eight

Tom’s Point Of View
______________________________________

I couldn’t believe she was going to stick a condom in my mouth to get me to shut up. And it was used! That’s just sick. I laid there without a blanket now. Ella must have fallen asleep because she wasn’t talking and being an annoying pest. I rolled over and covered myself with the blanket getting closer to Ella than I liked. I looked at her and she didn’t look as annoying in her sleep. She actually looked attractive. What the hell am I thinking!? She’s a brat I’ve know for what seems ever! She is so not attractive! Gustav is more attractive than…no I’m not going to go there! Sammy is more attractive than Ella! Yeah she is!
I laid there with my thoughts not noticing that Bill walked in. “Are you both asleep?” Bill whispered.
“No. She is though.” I stated.
“That’s good. She needs to sleep.” Bill sighed.
“What she hasn’t been sleeping at home?” I asked.
“No. Her parents have been fighting a lot and she calls me in the middle of the night worried about if they are going to split up.”
“I thought her parents were madly in love?” I sat up turning my lamp on.
“That’s what everyone thinks. They put on a good act.” Bill shrugged with a yawn.
“Maybe you should get some sleep too.”
“Eh, I’m fine. So has anyone called you about the deal?”
“ If anyone had don’t you think I would have told everyone? I mean I want this deal too.” I paused. “I just realized. Gustav and Georg are going to graduate here soon.”
“Lucky them. I wish we were graduating.”
“Yeah that’d be nice.”
“Mhm.” He yawned again. “I think I’m going to go to bed. Good night, Tom.”
“Night, Bill.” I said as he walked out of the room. I laid back down turning the lamp off. Damn did I want this deal to pull through. I fell asleep to that thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
sory this chapter is so short.
It's just that the important stuff is in there. I just want to get to the really important stuff.
comments= updates, love