Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Audrey.

ALEX P.O.V:

I wore my black skinny jeans, and a white v-neck with a black vest. I pulled on my black leather jacket over me and tied my nike dunks. Sophia said earlier that her sister’s show was contemporary and nothing too high end, so I could dress casually if I wanted to. I grabbed my iphone and wallet off the dresser and shoved them in my pocket along with my keys.

Hannah had on a little back pack with a couple of her toys, movies, books, pj’s and her blankie ready to go. We loaded into the car and were off after Jack, Rian and I managed to convinced Keith, our manager, to use his car tonight. Sophia called us earlier to tell us that she informed the security guards that we were coming so that we could enter and park without hassle. By the time we reached Sophia’s condo it was just after 7.

Sophia opened the door and my, along with Rian’s and Jack’s jaw, dropped. Sophia looked unbelievable. Usually I could care less about what a girl is wearing since all I wanted to do was take it off- and this time was no exception, but Sophia looked incredible. She wore a sleeveless dark grey dress with a deep V-shaped cut in the front that went down to the bow around her thin waist. The top half of her dress clung to her full-sized chest perfectly, while the bottom half under the belt was loose and was cut off mid way down her thighs.
I finally picked up my jaw and said;

“Sophia, you look absolutely gorgeous.”

“Thank you! You look very handsome yourself.” She smiled letting us into her condo.

“Sophie, you’re really pretty.” Hannah smiled running up to Sophia waiting to be picked up.

“Thanks, you little cutie pie.” Sophia giggled and leaned over to pick up Hannah. I held my breath as she started to lean over, but she stopped. I think she realized she would have flashed everyone if she did, so instead she bent her knees and kept her back straight until so she was down to Hannah’s height and picked her up like that. I swear, Sophia is possibly the most poised woman I’ve ever met.

“Do we get hugs too pretty lady.” Jack joked causing Sophia to roll her eyes and lean into Jack’s opens arms while still holding Hannah.

“Seriously, Sophia, you look amazing.” Rian commented when she gave him a hug.

“Thank you. Its not to much is it?” She worried biting her lip.

“Not gonna lie, I don’t know what one wears to a fashion show, but you look hot Soapie.” Jack chimed.

“Thanks Jack.” Sophia responded shaking her head. She gave a quick tour of her condo and warned the guys if Hannah or any one needed to crash, her guest bedroom with a queen sized bed is available to all them. She told the guys if they wanted to order anything they could and whatever she had to eat was available to them. By the time Sophia slipped on her heels and grabbed her purse it was about 7:30. We were about to hop back into Keith’s car when Sophia informed me her sister sent a car for us, so that we wouldn’t have to worry about parking or anything like that.

We arrived at Crown Bar just before 8pm. It was a high end bar which served diner as well, since I don’t know LA too well Sophia suggested it as a great place for a quick diner before her sister’s show. From what I’ve learned of Sophia, she’s a classy girl- she was always proper and polite. She’s nothing like the socialites of this town which would explain my confusion when she would be stalked by paparazzi like Lindsey Lohan whenever she’d go out. There were at least four photographers and two camera crews outside Crown Bar when we arrived. They quickly surrounded us and bombarded Sophia with comments and questions.

“Sophia! Sophia you look gorgeous tonight."

“Amazing, Sophia! You look amazing!”

“Sophia! Whose your date?”

“What happened to Evan? Did you two break up again?”

Sophia clung tightly to my arm as the camera men came closer and responded diplomatically to all the comments and questions. She thanked them for the compliments and gave them vague answers on everything else. I held the door open for her when we finally reached the entrance and she took a deep breath since security wouldn’t let them any further.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Hehe, yeah. They just make me nervous all the time, especially when they crowd me.” She admitted.

“They are crazy.” I joked as we were escorted to our table. Our waiter was a young guy probably in his 20's and looked like one of those Abercrombie models, cali boys- go figure. The waiter guided us to our table on the outside patio. The waiter pulled out Sophia’s chair before I got the chance and pushed in the seat for her while gawking at her, enjoying the view. Sophia didn’t notice his stare at all causing me to glare at him as he stared at Sophia, now that Sophia noticed. She gave me a confused look as the waiter spoke.

“I’m Collin and I will be your waiter tonight, can I start you off with some drinks.” Collin spoke never taking his eyes off Sophia as she looked at the drink menu.

“I’ll have a... hayride, please.” Sophia said picking a cinnamon described drink.

“And I’ll have a glass of red wine.” I gritted through my teeth as he basically raped Sophia with his eyes.

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” He said smugly before walking away.

“Something wrong Alex?” Sophia asked snapping me out of my cut eye directed towards the back of Collin's head.

“Oh.. it’s nothing.”

“You sure?” She asked suspiciously. I responded with a nod, and she skeptically lowered her eyes towards the menu.

“Are you excited to see your sister tonight?” I changed the subject while glancing through the menu.

“Absolutely! I haven’t seen her since her birthday last June.” She said her smile fading towards the end of the statement. “We didn’t even get a chance to see each others over the holidays.”

“That sucks,”

“Oh well, I get to see her now.” She smiled again.

“So, is she as pretty as you are?” I said cheekily.

“Ha.ha. Alex.” She said narrowing her eyes a bit. “She’s gorgeous though. But you know, we’re not actually sister, we’re step sisters.”

“Step-sisters?”

“Yeah. When I was 5, my mother left my father and I and left with the man she was having an affair with. So when I was about 8 my dad fell in love again and re-married Olivia. Olivia was widowed with a daughter of about 10 at the time, Audrey. After two year Olivia and my dad divorced but stayed friends, while Audrey and I still promised to be sisters.--” Sophia’s story was cut off by the douche bag waiter.

“Here is the hayride for the beautiful lady,” He winked causing Sophia to lower her head and blush. “And your corona, sir.” He continued as he placed the drinks in front of us.

“Are you ready to order now?” Sophia looked at me, and I nodded informing her I was ready.
“Yes, thank you,” She started telling him her order. This Collin kid continued his gawking as she ordered pointing at the main dish she wanted and its accompanying side dish. Sophia looked up quickly and noticed his stare, then just as quickly looked back down grabbing her drink awkwardly. I ordered my continuing to glare as he continued checking out Sophia despite the fact that she caught him. He left and Sophia put her face in her hands.

“...Soph?”

“I am so embarrassed!” She admitted into her hands causing me to chuckle lightly at her adorable reaction.

“Alex!” She whined.

“Sorry, it just funny that you’re hiding now.”

“Alex!” She whined extending the end of my name as she removing her hands from her face and slapping my arm lightly.

“Why didn’t you tell me I was basically flashing the entire restaurant?! I should have wore the other dress.” She muttered jutting out her bottom lip and crossing her arms protectively over her exposed chest.

“Well I rather enjoy the flashing--” I joked as she slapped my arm again. “I was kidding Soph, relax. You look gorgeous, and you’re not flashing the entire restaurant. That guy is just a perv admiring how beautiful you are.” The corners of her lips perked up a bit as she tried to suppress the smile about to form on her perfect face.

“You’re such a charmer Gaskarth.” She rolled her eyes letting the smile form on her lips.

----------

Sophia! Miss Bendeth! Look this way baby! Sophia! Move closer to your date! Sophia! Sophia! The photographers kept yelling. I’ve been on red carpets before, but hell- this was crazy! They had a photograph section so that all the photographers could take their pictures all at once, instead of throughout the carpet.

Sophia was a natural at this, she just posed and smiled trying to give each camera a second of her time. She moved closer to me as the photographers demanded and smiled up at me.

“Want to take pictures together? It’ll be fun.” She beamed. I nodded in response and slung my arm around her waist, drawing her closer to me. This wasn’t exactly the date I was planning on asking Sophia out on when I was looking for her this morning, but hey I’ll take it.

After the red carpet we walked inside and found our seats in the front row. Sophia talked to a few people her and her father worked with, and introduced me. She made small talk with them until the lights dimmed, commencing the show. Honestly, I wasn’t too interested in the fashion show since I thought it was a thing for girls.

I sat back and the music blared through the speakers as the model strutted down the runway. The models were skinny LA girls, and were sporting ranges from kitted hats, blouses, skirts and dresses. I turned towards Sophia and a firm smile was planted on her face. She noticed I was staring and turned towards me, her smile growing as she did. We stared at each other for a minute, just smiling before drawing our attention back to the runway. All the models came out and walked in a line down the runway twice before a tall girl walked out waving and bowed at the end while everyone clapped. Audrey.

----------

A tall thin girl stood in front of me, she had long blonde hair curled and pulled into a side ponytail. She was dressed in a red dress with a matching pair of brown heels and looked like she could be one of the models. She was hot, flat out gorgeous, but no Sophia.

“... I’ve miss you so much! Oh and this is Alex.” Sophia smiled, still holding my hand in hers from weaving through the crowd. “and Alex, this is my sister Audrey.”

“Nice to meet you Alex.” She said putting a hand forward.

“You too.” I said shaking her extended hand with my free one.

“So how do you know Sooie here.” Audrey laughed.

“Audie!” Sophie whined.

“Sooie?” I asked completely confused by both their behaviors.

“It’s my little nickname for her, I made it up when we kids. Sooie here is embarrassed by it.” Audrey giggled. At this point Sophia let go of my hand and instead held her hands in her face shaking it from embarrassment and perhaps laughter.

“Well Sooie, I think its cute.” I cooed causing Audrey to giggle more and Sophia to stop hiding her face to give me a dirty look. “And to answer your question earlier, Sooie and I met at her dad’s studio. She’s helping produce our upcoming record.”

“Oh that’s cute! So its like an office romance type thing.” Audrey gushed.

“Oh my god no! Not like that, we’re just friends!” Sophia blurted out quickly. Ouch- that one stung.

“Gee thanks Soph.” I joked, making her feel bad.

“Awee Alex, I didn’t mean it that way.” She said as she wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled her tiny frame into me, giving me a hug.

“Forgive me?” She winked.

“Fine” I said extending the ‘e’ earning giggles from both Sophia and Audrey.

“And you say you’re not dating.” Audrey scoffed.

“Audie, we’re just friends, which is the only reason I was able to find a date tonight.”

“Common sis, you know that if you showed up here alone, those nasty tabloids would have a field day at your expense. Plus Alex here looks like good company.” She winked. Sophia was about to say something when her purse starting ringing. She pulled out her phone she mouthed ‘dad’ before stepping aside to answer it, leaving me with Audrey.

“So you two are really just friends?” Audrey asked bluntly.

“Yup, just friends.”

“Damn,” She cursed earning a perplexed look on my part “... its just, I was hoping that this would force her to start dating again.”

“Okay.” I said awkwardly.

“I just want her to be happy, after that douche bag Evan cheated on her, she hasn’t been the same Sooie.” Audrey frowned.

“Ohhh, so that’s what he did.”

“Yeah... oh and sorry for the cursing- I never liked him. But Sophia insisted he was a good guy so I let it go since she was happy.” She admitted.

“Don’t sweat it, he is a big douche.” Audrey laughed.

“Well Alex, I’m glad she has a friend like you, you seem to genuinely care about her and you hate Evan. But I have to ask something...” I nodded my head urging her to continue. “is there seriously nothing going on between the two of you?”

“Nope, just friends, like she said.” I sighed.

“But you like her right?” Audrey winked.

“What are you talking about we’re just frie--”

“Common, I see how you’ve been looking at her and just now, you didn’t seem to thrilled that you and Sooie are just friends.” Audrey said bluntly. “Just admit it, I promise I won’t tell her.”

“Is it really that obvious? We just met.” I admitted a bit baffled.

“A bit, I’m just really good at this kind of thing. But don’t worry, its probably not so obvious to Sooie, she can’t take a hint when it comes to boys.”

“Oh okay, good to know.”

“But I really hope you two end up together, I saw you guys on the red carpet earlier and you two looked adorable posing together.”

“Thanks, me too.” Sophia looked like she was wrapping up her conversation on the phone and Audrey turned to me quickly.

“She likes orchids.”

“What?”

“Its her birthday on the 14th, send her orchids.”

“Valentines day?”

“Yup.” Audrey smiled as Sophia joined us again.

“Dad says hello, and congrats on the show, so what did you to talk about while I was gone?” Sophia asked curiously.

“Nothing.” Audrey smirked.

“Oh god, please tell me you didn’t tell him any embarrassing stories about me.” Sophia freaked.

“Oh yes, so many.” I joked.

“Audie!”

“I didn’t, I swear!” Audrey smiled.

“Alex!” Sophia squealed slapping my arm. “Don’t scare me like that.”

“Sorry love.” I said kissing her forehead and causing the corners of her lips to perk up into a smile I’ve grown to adore.

----------

It was passed 1am when Jack, Rian, Hannah and I were ready to leave Sophia’s condo. Hannah was asleep in Rians arms wearing her pj’s that I packed for her and wrapped up in her blankie. The guys were carefully loading Hannah into the car as I grabbed the last of Hannah’s belongings and shoving them in her mini backpack. Sophia stood waiting by the door as I packed her last doll into the bag.

“Thank you for everything tonight Alex, you have no idea how much I appreciate it.” Sophia smiled as I stood outside her front door.

“Anytime, Soph.” I said staring at her bright green eyes. We stood there for what seemed like forever just staring into each others eyes, drawing slightly closer. Inch by inch I leaned closer until there was about no space between our bodies except our faces. She leaned against the frame of the door for support and kept staring into my eyes. Her eyes were enticing, drawing me in and mesmerizing me. I could feel her heart beating as fast, and began to lean in again. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion and I couldn't think of anything but Sophia's lips. I heard a small gasp escape from her lips snapping me awake from my daze but not fast enough. I pulled away from the kiss I planted on her cheek less than an inch away from the corner of her lips. I straightened myself out and said,

“Night Soph.” She pulled herself off from the door frame and hugged me. She stood on her tippy toes and said softly,

“Goodnight Alex, see you tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. (:

Links:
Sophia's outfit
Outside patio of the restaurant