Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Maybe, just a little bit.

SOPHIA P.O.V:

The weeks had gone by quickly, and it was now Thursday. The boys were in the studio everyday and so was Hannah, and everything was going great.

I spent about half an hour running around my condo getting ready as quickly as possible, because I was running late. I got to the studio just in time to open the doors before anyone arrived. I unlocked the doors to the studio and quickly ran across the street to a small cafe to grab some breakfast for everyone, as I did every morning.
I ordered three trays of everyone’s coffee of choice and one bag of breakfast treats. I was juggling the trays of coffee and a bag of food back to the studio when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me.

“Oh my God!” I squealed.

“Ahah, sorry Soph, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He spoke turning me around in his arms so I could face him.

“Geez Alex, I was about to spill all this coffee over us.”

“Sorry, here...” He said again, taking two of the trays. “let me help you with that.”

“Thanks. You’re here early.” I noted.

“Umm yeah, I was actually looking for yo-” The sound of my phone cut Alex off.

“Sorry Alex, it’s my sister, just give me one second.” I said looking at my sister’s number on the screen.

“Audrey?... I’ve missed you too! How is everything?... Oh really... wow sounds amazing, I’ll be there.... tonight, really? why didn’t you call me sooner?... oh.... of course I’ll be there.... no, alone.... but Audrey.... where am I supposed to find one in a couple hours?... fineeee, I’ll figure something out... kay, love you!... see you tonight.” I said hanging up then let out an aggravated sigh.

“...something wrong?” Alex said a bit awkwardly and placed the coffee trays down on the reception desk and helping me with mine.

“thanks- ugh, its just my sister. She called to invite me to her fashion show tonight but she said I need a date. She reserved two seats front row for me and a date and if I don’t bring one it’ll make both her and I look bad.” I sighed again.

“So what exactly is the problem?” Alex asked tilting his head to the side.

“Where am I supposed to find one, I mean... who would want to go with me anyways?” I frowned at the thought.

“Are you serious, I can think of about fifty guys who would kill to be your date.” Alex grinned.

“eheh, that’s sweet Alex, but highly doubtful.” I said as I pursed my lips.

“Bring me.” Alex grinned.

“W-what?”

“I’ll be your date.” He said as his smirk grew.

“R-really? You’d do that for me?”

“Anything for you.” He said sweetly.

“Alex, you have no idea how much of a lifesaver you are right now.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug which he quickly returned.

“Only for you love.” Alex winked as he released me causing me to roll my eyes a bit.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started guiding me towards the studio we were recording in today. “So what time is this thing tonight?”

“Oh, its starts at 10 tonight, but we have to be there at 9 for the red carpet.”

“Red carpet, so you mean this is a big event?” Alex asked a bit confused.

“Yea, its LA fashion week. All the shows are red carpet, VIP.” I glanced over at Alex and he looked a bit lost. “You can still back out now if you want.”

“No way, I was just thinking...” He trailed off. I tilted my head to the side coaxing him to go on.

“What does one wear to a fashion show?” He chuckled.

----------

“SON OF A FUCKIN--”Jack started cursing.

“Jack! Hannah’s right here!” Rian yelled cutting of Jack while Zack slapped Jack’s head.

“Fu-- I mean fudge, sorry.” He directed towards Hannah who giggled.

“Uncle Jack said a bad word.”

“I know baby, just don’t copy him and say those words.” Alex winked.

“Okay daddy, I pwomis.” Hannah smiled kissing Alex’s cheek.

Jack continued to practice his part for recording but kept making little mistakes causing him to get frustrated.

“F-fudgeeee! I can’t play this flipping guitar! Flip, my flipping lifeeee.” Jack dramatized again.

“Jack maybe you should take a break.” I suggested, him sighing in accordance.

“Just chill dude,” Zack started. “We’ll go grab some lunch you wait here.”

“Uncle Zack I want to go too!” Hannah jumped.

“Heh, sure.” He chuckled picking her up.

“I’ll go too,” Matt added. “Jack you stay here and just chill man, Zack, Hannah, Alex and I will grab some food and bring some back for you guys.”

“I’m gonna go grab some food too.” Squire added.

We all mumbled accordances and the boys left, leaving me in the studio with Jack and Rian. After they left Jack picked up the guitar again, and Rian and I begged him to just relax.

“Dude, just chill out, give that thing a break.” Rian laughed.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.” Jack glared.

“Eminently.” I giggled.

“C’mon Soapie, you know I didn’t go to college...”

“Oh Jack...” I rolled my eyes while Rian laughed.

“Sooooooo- Soapie, I heard you’ve got a hot date tonight.” Jack winked.

“W-what?”

“Yea, you know... with Alex.” Rian added.

“Oh, we’re just going as friends to my sister’s fashion show. I needed a date and Alex was kind enough to be my escort.” I smiled at the thought.

“Righttttt.” Jack wiggled his eyebrows.

“We are...” I said a bit confused by Jack’s behavior. “... should we not be?”

“No, no you should...” Jack smirked, causing me to give him a confused look.

“I think what Jack means, is that you and Alex have a more than friends relationship going on.” Rian clarified.

“W-what? but we’re just friends.” I stuttered. “Friends go out together all the time.”

“Sure, but not when they spend all their time together and when one friend is smokin’ Soapie and the other is, well... Alex Gaskarth.” Jack commented.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked timidly.

“We’re just saying that we think you and Alex are more than friends, but we don’t mean it in a bad way. We like you Sophia, and Hannah adores you.” Rian smiled.

“Oh... umm- wow, I don’t really know what to say.”

“We’re just saying that you’d be good for him, that’s all Soapie.” Jack smiled.

“Right, but we’re just --”

“Friends.” Rian cut in.

“We know.” Jack smiled.

I let what they said soak in for a second, then thought. Maybe Alex and I could be more than friends... But when did those two start theorizing before I even realized I might, maybe, just a little bit, like Alex... wait... oh no!

“He thinks I like him, doesn’t he!” I panicked. “That’s why you two are talking to me about this- to see if I do like him or not. So you can go and tell him. Oh my gosh, no, I’m so embarrassed.”

“Soapie, calm down. He doesn’t think that, Rian and I were just observing.”

“I know I act a bit friendly sometimes, and sure, he's cute and all, but I don’t mean it like that... I don’t have many friends, so I don’t really know how to act...” I rambled.

“Sophia, don’t worry. It’s just Jack and I conspiring, hoping you and Alex will get together.” Rian cut in. “And we all appreciate your friendliness.”

“Really?”

“You have no idea Soapie.” Jack winked. “But seriously, do you like Alex?”

I thought about it for a minute. Alex was a total sweetheart, a bit cocky and slightly perverted, but that was all part of his Alex charm. He was easy to talk to, funny and an amazing father. He was always smiling and it doesn’t hurt that he is extremely good looking. Okay so... I think its safe to say, I have a tiny crush on Alex.

“Umm, I’m still a little hung up from my last relationship, but...I think I might...” I admitted shyly, afraid of what they would say. But the anticipating looks on their faces quickly changed to toothy smiles when I answered Jack’s question.

“Perfect!” Rian smiled more, if possible.

“I knew it!” Jack chimed.

“But you two have to promise not to say anything okay!” I faltered. And as if on cue, the boys, along with Hannah returned with lunch. I panicked a bit, staring from Rian to Jack and back again, and again, hoping they’d give me some sort of response. The two exchanged looks and then turned to me while the others were sorting themselves and claiming their food.

“We promise.” The two smiled, enabling me to release the breath stuck in my chest.

“You promise what?” Alex asked placing my meal in front of me, and taking a seat beside me.

“Oh, ummm...” I paused.

“That Jack and I would watch Hannah tonight while you two went out tonight.” Rian covered.

“Ohh...”

“Umm, yea.” I smiled thankfully at Rian, who returned the smile. “I was just about to ask Rian and Jack if they wanted to watch Hannah at my place, so even if I do forget my keys, someone can let me in.” I laughed.

“Sure thing.” Rian chuckled. “Hey Alex, why don’t you and Sophia go out to diner before the fashion thing.”

“Oh, ugh, yeah. Soph, how do you feel about diner before the show?” Alex asked a bit frazzled.

“Diner would be lovely, but we don’t have to if you don’t want to-” I faltered.

“I’d love to.” Alex cut in grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a little different. Its only going to be Sophia's P.O.V, and the next will be Alex's because this chapter would have been super long- that and I got a bit stuck towards the end of Alex's P.O.V.