Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Morning.

SOPHIA P.O.V:
I woke up bright and early Monday morning to the sound of my pestering alarm. I groaned after hearing it’s obnoxious buzz as I stretched out my arm to hit it, but another set of hands did.

“That thing needs to shut up! Back to sleep, I’m still tired.” Lana whined.

“Lana, I have work.”

“Sooie! Call in sick or something.” Audrey mumbled from behind Lana.

I rolled my eyes at their antics. After Hannah fell asleep on friday, Lana and Audrey called me up for a girls weekend before she had to head back to New York. I lied back down on my bed remembering what happened before I left on friday. 


Alex had his arms wrapped around me and I had my head resting on his shoulders. I don’t know how long the two of us stood there in silence but I don’t really care, because no matter how long it was, it wasn’t enough. At times I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it sent me into waves of shivers in his arms; it felt amazing. But like I said, it didn’t last long enough. When we were standing there, Alex and I must have lost track of time because Jack bursted through the door causing the two of us to rip apart from each other. Jack looked between the two of us and had a mischievous look on his face. He told us that the guys had been looking for us and they hadn’t seen us for over half an hour, before making inappropriate assumptions as to what the two of us were doing in the dark, alone. I don’t think heat from embarrassment had ever rushed up to my face as fast as it did when Jack started shooting away insinuations of what was going on. Alex quickly denied all insinuations made by Jack ending with him slapping the back of Jack’s head once we arrived back downstairs.

The three of us re-joined the boys outside. I think it’s safe to say I was more than uncomfortable for the remaining time I spent with the boys for three reasons. First, after Jack’s wonderful theorizing, I couldn’t but feel self conscious around Alex. Alex seemed normal, but I don’t know, I worried about him thinking too much about what Jack said and figuring out that I was crushing on him. Second, I was the only girl there. Can anyone saw awkward? Which leads us to the third reason. Andrew. I don’t know if he was joking around, or it was the beer or maybe he was just being friendly- I’m not sure, but he made me really uncomfortable. I can’t pin down exactly what it was, maybe it was the staring, the shameless flirting or the touching but all I wanted was to run and hide behind Alex. Luckily, I think Alex noticed my discomfort because for a good portion of the night he had his arm securely around my waist and gave Andrew small hints to leave me alone.

It was about 11pm when I heard my phone ring. 5 calls missed, and 4 new text messages. Apparently Lana and Audrey had been calling my phone for the past two and a half hours looking for me. I spoke to Lana and heard her freak out over the phone saying she was worried because her and Audrey came to my condo but the security guards told her I’d been out since 5 and I hadn’t come back yet. After she calmed down she told me she ran into Audrey at Beso before coming over to check up on me and wanted to have a girls weekend. I quickly agreed wanting to remove myself from the awkward situation at hand. And that was how I ended up here with both Lana and Audrey crashing in my bed on a monday morning.

I started shifting out of bed after taking another ten minutes to mentally prepare myself to get out of bed and ready for work. What can I say, I’m not a morning person.

“Mmmm, Sooie! Call in sick.” Audrey groaned while burying her face in the pillow.

“Yeah.” Lana agreed.

“Common, you both know dad’s in New York so I have to go to the studio.”

“Pft, whatever. You’re just going to see Alex.”

“Al, I-wait, I-no-Al? what?” I jumbled my words caught off guard by Audrey.

“Sooie, you’ve been texting him all weekend, and when you finally call him you guys won’t shut up until your battery almost dies.” Audrey said as her smile grew bigger with each word. “You like him don’t you!”

“I-pfft n-no, we’re just friends.” I lied.

“Oh my god!” Lana joined immediately sitting up as Audrey and I are on the bed. “You so like him!”

“I-I...”

“Don’t even Sooie, you can’t lie to us.”

“Yea, we know you too well.”

I held my flustered face in my hands and looked up at them sheepishly. The two of them wearing grins from ear to ear, relishing that they caught me.

“Do I even have to say it?”

“Say what?” Audrey joked.

"Yeah babes. What is that you need to say?" Lana joined.

“Ugh I hate you two." I scowled at their smiling faces. "Ilikealex.” I rushed.

“Sorry what, I didn’t catch that.” Lana’s grin becoming wider.

“Err, Ilikealex!” I spewed again.

“What?”

“I. Like. Alex!”

The two of them giggled at my expense, “was that absolutely necessary?”

“Not really, we just loved hearing you say it.”

I groaned again finally pulling myself out of bed.

“Awee babes, you know we love you.” Lana cooed. “It’s just so cute that you’ve got a crush on him. I was worried that you two would just be friends and like, you’d end up getting hurt from the tabloids and stuff for just being friends.” She confessed. “But you actually liking him changes everything.”

“Yeah, we love you Sooie!” Audrey joined before turning to Lana. “He’s a really good guy. Total sweetheart! I got a chance to meet him at my fashion show last week! You know, the one you missed cause you were modeling in Mark Jacob’s show across town.”

“Sorry! I needed a job, how else am I supposed to pay my bills.” Lana joked back before turning to me. “So, Soph. Let’s get you ready for work and looking hot for lover boy, yeah?”

“Oh my gosh! Yes!” Audrey enthusiastically agreed.

----------

I walked into the studio a half hour late thanks to Lana and Audrey. The two insisted I couldn’t leave until they were done getting me ready. I had to change my outfit three times since the ones they kept choosing were too revealing and definitely not suitable with little Hannah around. If I bent over to pick her up or something, I’d probably flash all the boys, which was definitely not an option. The three of us finally settled on an outfit.

As I walked into the studio, I was thankful Squire still had my keys from friday, and that everyone wasn’t waiting for me. I pulled on the fabric of my dress and headed straight for my office after greeting the secretaries and staff with the usual morning coffee. I set my things down in my office digging out my keys, phone and staff ID. I clipped it to the strap of my dress as I always did and proceeded to the recording studio. Here we go.

----------
ALEX P.O.V:

We were on schedule to finish our first song for the record today, and I have to say I couldn’t be more stoked. Hannah watched intently along with the others as I sang in the booth. How ironic, the only time I actually do feel stage fright is when I have to sing in the booth by myself. I held my headphones and began singing along to the beat. Once the chorus was done I began on the last verse, but screwed up completely when Sophia walked into the studio joining the others outside of the box. Lately I’ve been getting better at restraining myself around Sophia. I managed to dodge kissing her multiple times when I was alone with her but this girl keeps making it harder and harder, especially with her wardrobe. As she walked in her back was towards us as she closed the door and fuck did she look good. Most of her back was exposed due to the thin knitted backing of the top part of her dress. Her dress was short but still classy while her heels made her lean legs look longer. Fuck, the things I would do to her...

“Alex?... Alex!” I finally heard Squire through the mic.

“Huh? What, sorry.” I answered finally snapping back to reality.

----------

“Dude, pick up your jaw.” Jack whispered, disturbing my thoughts.

“What?”

“Soapie, dude you’ve been eyeing her all morning.”

“No I haven’t.” Total lie. Jack cocked up one of his eyebrows and just gave me a stare. “Okay fine, I have. But look at her, she’s just...so hot.”

“I know man, if you weren’t into her I’d be all over that.”

Sophia stepped out of the break room and went back into the studio room with Hannah to help Squire. Keith bailed on us today and Matt was off working, I swear, Flyzik is the only one who actually does his job. Zack left once his part was done and was coming back later when we needed him. Since he lived in California now, the lucky bastard could bail from the studio whenever he didn’t need to be here.

“So are you going to get up the balls to finally ask out Soapie?”

“...”

“Common man, she wouldn’t say no.” Rian joined in.

“You don’t know that. If she said no, the rest of recording would be totally awkward.”

“True, but she wouldn’t say no.” Jack cut in.

“Fine, I just need to think of somewhere to take her first.”

“It’s about time man. Andrew was working on her faster than you.” Rian joked.

“Hah, yeah. It didn’t help that beer pong fucked him up.” Jack continued.

“He was so trashed. The dude is our bro and all, but fuck. When he gets drunk, he won’t let up.” I said.

“Well if it weren’t for him macking on Soapie every two seconds, she wouldn’t have been clinging to you for the rest of the night.” Jack smirked.

“Fuck off.”

“Hey, I’m just saying Andrew was definitely helping you with Soapie whether or not that was intentional.”

“But you should have seen your face man!” Rian laughed. “When Andrew had his hands on her waist standing behind her trying to explain beer pong. You were livid.”

“Shut up.”

“Brah, you were so fucking jealous.” Jack laughed.

“Fuck off.”

“Point is man, you need to ask out Sophia before someone else gets to her. She’s gorgeous, and a total babe. She won’t stay single for long.” Rian warned.

“I know man, I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love to update faster but I have an essay due this Thursday.
Actually I have essays due every week until the end of the semester. ):
But I'll try to update at least once or twice a week! <3

What do you guys think?
Alex has finally realized he needs to ask out Sophia. (:

Links:
Sophia's outfit