Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

Center of attention

"It's all going to be fine Adela. Everything is just fine." I can feel people staring at me, but I don't care. It felt as if and Rex and I are the only person who were left on this world. So peaceful and quiet.

"N-n-no. I-it's n-not a-alright." I sniffled. Crying and talking ain't the best combination.

"Yes, it's alright." He hugged me tighter. My face dissolved in his chest, so warm and safe. Eric can't hurt me, touche me or do anything to me. "It's going to be fine." I sniffle even more. We pulled away, people are still staring at us. Oh well, screw them, since they don't have better things to do. I look around again, Eric is nowhere.

Ring. Ring. Ring There goes the bell.

"You know what Adela. Why don't you go to get change and I'll meet you next class. How's that?" Rex said, pinching my nose. I twitch for a bit. Rex notice that and quickly let go. "Sorry." I shook my head, it's not his fault. It's that stupid Eric Kenneth's Fault.

"I'll go change now." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

"Let's go Adela." Carmen said and slipped her arm with mine. I smiled at her. We got to the changing room and every one's gone already. "Spill it!" I shook my head in disbelieve.

"Carmen. Carmen. Carmen. Some things you just don't need to know."

"Tell me later."

"Ok." We giggled.

*

School ended quick. Many people heard about my or most likely Rex and me 'little incident'. People kept staring at us, how do people how are popular cope with this? It's insane! Even the teachers had their attention to us, only us. Not their pets or hot girl's legs or hot guy's butt.

"So. How are you feeling?" Rex asked, while we're walking down the corridor.

I shrugged a little. "I'm ok, I guess. It's just... people kept staring at us. They don't have a life do they?" Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm and a hand on my mouth. Then I was pulled into an empty class-room. Eric was the guy with his hand on my mouth and arm.

"Shhh!! Adela, just listen..." I bit his hand. "Ouch!" I tried to scream for Rex but Eric reached to my mouth before I could. "Just listen, I really need to talk to you." I bit them again. He's mad now. He force me down on one of the tables and pined my hand on the table hard with only one of his hands and he laid on top of me. Our nose are just inched away.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY GUY! FOR NOT UPDATE SO LONG!! BUSY BUSY BUSY! :D
Anyway, hope you guys life this one as well.

Enjoy, comment and subscribe.