Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

Compromising things he might not be able to do

"I just want you to listen to me. You made me no choice but this." He reached down to his pocket and held out a napkin. He tied it on my mouth so I would shut up for the next few or 15 minutes. I hope... "Please forgive me for doing this Adela. It's just..." if I have the ability to have the power to get this rope off me and him off me. I would slap him right now.

"ahhh!" I screamed as loud as I could, but not loud enough.

"Adela?! Adela, what the FUCK are you?" I could hear Rex outside shouting my name, but I couldn't even make a hint of 'I'm here. I'm here'. Eric seems to know what's going on in my head.

"I'm sorry for keeping you away from you boyfriend, but I really really need to talk to you." He took a deep breath. I continued to struggle, but nothing works. I poked my tongue out to move the napkin out of the way or I tried to push my hand or my body towards the floor, but since he is the Basketball star and he has muscle which made him heavier and stronger than me. "Stop freeing yourself. Nothing would work!" He shouted but quiet enough for only who are in the room can hear.

I turned my head, not looking at him. "AHH!! Yo-ahh. Je-ahh!" You Jerk! You effing, perverted Jerk!

"I'm really, really am sorry about what happened this afternoon. I mean, I did mean I love you. I really do Adela. The first time I saw you, you took my breath away already. Although I had numerous girlfriends, but those re just props. They are props of you."

"Wh-ahh the-ahh ahhh-ck ar-ahh yo-ahh tal-ahhh-ing abou-ah?" (What the fuck are you talking about) He finally took the napkin out of my mouth and pulled it to my neck.

"What?"

"I said!" Trying to lower my voice. "I said... what the fuck are you talking about? You're Eric Kenneth for Christ's sake! You are what you are. Eric Kenneth. THE Eric Kenneth. You can't fall for a nerd girl, a.k.a me!"

"Well, I already did. I know maybe if we grew up and we're together I would not be able to give you what you are, rich, now. But I'll try my best. Please be my girl." My heart seems to have stop when he asked me to be his girl. What the fuck is going on about? Stupid teenager hormones. But, he looked sincere, my heart might have moved a bit from the look he has on his face. No. I can't, not after what he tried to do to mean - meaning, what he is doing to me right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, maybe this would be weird and sexual, sorry you have to read it, but it's just I want to have some HUGE incident to happen! So yup.
Anyway, please enjoy, comment and subscribe :D