Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

Kneel down for the 'Big News'

The walk home was uneventful, well at least that's what I thought. I mean, Rex and I talked... quite a lot. Mostly about 'us'.

[Flash Back]

"So are you going to tell me this 'big' secret you were telling be back in the ice cream store?" I asked, as I am enjoying the warm feeling of the sunlight shinning down onto my skin.

"Well you still have to wait." He smirked, tighten his grip with my hand.

If he's not that much of a jerk or a moron or the person I'm getting force marrying to, I might even like him. Heck, I might even dream about him. I snatched a glimpse or two of Rex from the corner of my eyes, he does look extremely attractive in the sunset light. The breeze of wind blowing throw his hand, as if they were helping him comb it, making him like a sex god.

But why the hell am I thinking about this? I mean, he CAN be a jerk, and he is definitely a perverted person. However, I'm falling for him? I'm in love with him?

Adela! STOP! You have to STOP right there! Falling for the person who is going to be your husband, a forced husband is bad! You know why? What if he's abusive?! What if he's in a gang or something? You'll never know. Or he's secretly a cow fighter! In midnight he'll turn into a cow and fight the crime that's happening here.

That is a rather stupid thought...

Before I realized, we arrived the front of my house.

[End of Flash Back]

I stabbed the key into the key hole, and turn in order to open the door. The moment we got in, Rex told me to wait for him in the kitchen counter.

I sat on the high legged counter chair, waiting for the so called 'big news' he's about to tell me. The more time it passed, the more intense the atmosphere is getting. I don't know exactly what he is about to tell me, but I have this feeling creeping inside of me - that is tell me this news is going to be important.

My thought was interrupted by Rex gliding the chair next to me for him to sit.

"What I was talking about in the ice cream store is something big, and I don't want you to feel pressured by it." He assured me. I nodded, knowing he is assuring me this news would be some sort of a huge load on me.

"You don't know anything about me, but I know everything about you." He said, I felt my brows closing up near each other, before he added, smirking, "I read you profile remember."

"Ok, so I guess I really don't know anything about you then."

"So, I know you like ice cream a lot, you like pop-tard, etc." I smiled, him fully knowing what I like and dislike should disturbed me, but I wasn't at all disturbed by the fact he knows everything about me.

"So that's why you took me to the ice cream store." He nodded. "So tell me what you want to tell me."

"I am from Denovic, a small kingdom near Britain. There are about 10,000 and more people living in that kingdom. It is still ruled by king and queen. Denovic is a rather good place for people to come and have a relaxing vacation. My family have been living in Denovic since, a long time ago." Throughout this speech, Rex is talking about his home town, the land he is pretty proud of. But what is the reason for tell me this?

"I have a duty to find a bride and marry her." He stopped, and looked at the counter table. "I am the Prince of Denovic." He said at last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's another chapter for you all.

Hope you'll Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe