Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

The what?

"I am the prince of Denvoic." He said at last

Wow that was unexpected.

"That is why I need to marry you in order to become the next king of Denovic when I got to 18 years old." His voice turned into a more determination tone, he seems to be very proud of his country. I must've sat there for a rather long time, since Rex took a firm hold of one of my shoulder and asked if I was ok.

"I'm fine." I swallowed a pool of saliva down into my dry esophagus. "I'm just, uh, a little shocked I guess." I forced the words out of my also dry lips. Rex relaxed his grip on my shoulder and slide it down onto the slide of my arm.

"Let me get this straight, you're a prince of Denvoic." He nodded. "When exactly will you be turning 18?"

"In about 2 weeks and 3 days."

"That's not exactly very long is it?" He shook his head. But something suddenly popped up in my head... "So we're getting marry on your birthday?"

He hesitated before saying, "I guess so." As I thought it through of what he had been explaining to me, his hand slide down even more of my arm and near my elbow, before stopping on my thigh.

"You know, even though you're the freaking prince of Denvoic doesn't mean you get to be a perv around me." I said coolly and slapped his hand hard.

"Ow, that hurts." He whined

"Then that will teach you a lesson." I jumped off the stool and went to the fridge. "Well I guess I should better start on out homework." I said without taking a glimpse of him and skipped into my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't very long I know, I think I should non-stop update chapters, to update the lost time I could have updated.

Anyways Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe.