I Wouldn’t Love You Even If You Were a Rockstar

I Never Knew They Were HOT

The stupid fucking gay Jonas Brothers!!! I almost ripped the tickets in half, but Krysha stopped me. Yeah, she likes the Jonas Brothers, Guns N’ Roses, White Stripes, MCR, Panic! At the Disco, you name it, she likes it.

“Hey, hey, hey, I wanna go! You’re come with me whether you like it or not!” she said and took the tickets away from me. I sighed and went to my room, knocked out from the trip.

~*~

I was woken up with banging on my bedroom door.

“Stormy…wake up!” Krysha called and banged from the other side. I groaned and looked at the digital clock. The bright, solid, red numbers stared at me: 10:03AM. I flipped over and went over to the door, dragging my blankets with me. I unlocked the door and opened it, but went back to bed.

“Wake up, Storm. Go take a shower, and get dressed. We’re going shopping for the concert today!” she shook me. I nodded and took a shower, like she told me to. She had laid out for me black skinny jeans, purple bracelets, black hoop earrings, purple and white striped long sleeved shirt dress, wide black belt, and black ankle boots. I put all of it on, then my make-up: purple eyeliner, black mascara, and lip gloss.

“Perfect! Now take your new car and let’s go!” she exclaimed and handed me keys to a Porsche Cayenne. I stared at it in my hands as I grabbed my black shoulder bag.
“Where did you get a Porsche?” I asked her.
“Some dudes from the White House came over while you were sleeping and brought it! Now let’s go before all the good stuff are gone.” She pushed me out the door, locked it, and got inside the elevator.

Krysha was wearing a green sundress that went until just above her knee, green dangling earrings, bright pink platforms, and neon pink bag. The elevator music was driving us crazy the whole ride down. We stopped in the Ground Floor and went out to the parking lot. I looked around for a Cayenne and I saw a RED Cayenne sport.

We drove to the mall listening to Jonas Brothers, Krysha’s request so my ears wouldn’t throw up in the concert.

“And I’m Burnin’ up, burnin’ up, for you baby!!!” Krysha sung when we stopped at a red light. We both laughed out loud. She rolled down the window and poked her head out to the black Escalade beside us.
“Hey, guys, we’re going to the Jonas Brothers concert later, wanna come?” she winked at them jokingly.
I heard a laugh from inside the car.
“Okay, I’ll see you then.” A guy who looked familiar said and the light turned green. Both of our cars accelerated and we turned left to the mall while they turned right to the hotel area.

~*~
We just finished shopping, our shopping bags slung over our arms. It was already 12:30pm and we were having lunch in the food court. We were both eating turkey sandwiches from Subway.

“Dude, I can’t believe we’re going to the JONAS BROTHER’S CONCERT LATER!!!” she squealed after finishing our sandwiches. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes, heading out of the mall.

~*~
It was already 7:00pm and Krysha and I are getting dressed for the concert. She’s wearing a neon green shirt with a black vest, red skinnies, black knee-boots, and red accessories. Krysha made me wear black skinnies, a red No One Mess with Me shirt, bright red ballet flats, a black cropped jacket un-zipped, and white accessories.

“OMFG, I can’t believe we’re gonna see the Jonas Brothers AND we have backstage passes!!!” she screamed in the elevator and I just laughed as we climbed into the Cayenne.

We arrived and all of the girls were holding up banners and all those other shit. I just rolled my eyes and went in front of them all.
“Not fair!” a girl called. “We were here first!” another one screeched. Another perk of being the president’s daughter: jumping queues. A security guard let us in through the back door of the auditorium to backstage. My phone rang when I stepped inside and people stared at me. I flipped my red Sidekick open and talked.

“What do you want, dad?” I hissed.
“Are you inside?” he asked smugly.
“Yes, why are you asking?”
“Have fun at the concert, Soraya!” he hung up.

I closed my Sidekick and glared at it. Krysha poked me, fanning herself with her hand.

“What the he…” I looked in front of us. There were three GORGEOUS guys in front of us. The two with curly hair looked dignified, but the other one with straight hair looked obnoxious.
“Hey, you were the girl that was telling us to come to a concert.” The short guy with curly hair pointed at Krysha. Her eyes widened and she started blushing. I just laughed.
“You were the girl who was driving the hot red Cayenne!” the taller guy with wild, curly hair, said, pointing at me, too.
“Aren’t you the President’s illegitimate daughter?” the obnoxious guy, who I’m gonna call Pretty Boy, said, pointing at me…

WAIT, DID HE JUST SAY I’M THE PRESIDENT’S ILLEGITIMATE DAUGHTER?! HOW DID HE KNOW?

“Joe, you’re such a retard!” the short guy with curly hair smacked Pretty Boy’s head.
“What? That’s what Dr. Simmons told me!” he whined. I narrowed my eyes at him and stepped closer. He squirmed and tried to hide behind the dude with curly hair and sideburns.
“How do you know?” I growled. His eyes widened and he stepped forward.
“He told me about you. A lot about you, Soraya Leah Simmons.” He smirked.
“H-How do you know m-me! I just met you!” I stuttered. He laughed.
“You mean he hasn’t told you yet?” he smirked more.
“Told me what?” I narrowed my eyes into slits.
“I think he’d like to tell it himself.” He said. Someone walked in and told them to get ready, so we left.

“What exactly does he mean by news?” Krysha asked me. I just shrugged and went to our VIP seats.

This concert’s gonna suck…
♠ ♠ ♠
The setting is actually September 2010, so Nick will be 19, Joe will be 21, and Kevin would be 24 =)

Sorry that it's sorta late...it's 12:21 am here in dubai =P my parents and i are watching Transformers, LOL!!!
And I'm txt-ing my friend =P haha, he can't sleep and he KNOWS i'm awake sumhow... O.o

Comments/ Subscribe =)

P.S. Please check my profile for the next update!!! =)