I Wouldn’t Love You Even If You Were a Rockstar

Start of Something New

Apparently, the concert didn’t suck. I hate to admit it, but I had FUN. Everyone was dancing around, even the little kids. It was rockin’, even if it wasn’t as crazy as my normal songs. Against my will, Krysha took me backstage, dragging me by the ear.

“We are NOT gonna waste these passes.” She said, and dragged me along her.
“I am NOT gonna see Pretty Boy again!” I shouted at her.
“Who’s Pretty Boy?” she asked me.
“The obnoxious guy.” I said, opening the door for us to come in.
“Oh, you mean me?” Pretty Boy said, grinning widely.
“Yes, you, Pretty Boy.” I snapped.
“I think you should know that my name is Joseph Adam Jonas.” He said, reaching out his hand. I just stared at it, not wanting to touch him. I must admit, he is GORGEOUS, but I did NOT want his germs all over me.
“No, thank you.” I rolled my eyes. He put it down, his face beet red.
“I’m Nicholas Jerry Jonas, his brother and a total opposite of him in some ways.” The guy with bouncy, curly hair said. I smiled at him and Dude with curly hair and sideburns came in.
“My name’s Kevin Paul Jonas, Joe’s brother, yet a total opposite of him in everything.” He said, waving at me.
“Hey, this is my friend, Krysha Marie Calliope. She’s my bestest friend ever and…yeah.” I said, starting to feel awkward. I looked down at my flats when I felt someone’s fingers lift up my chin, my eyes looking right into his chocolate brown eyes. I just stared at his gorgeous face, but then I realized it was Joe, I pushed him away.
“I think we better get going. Come on Krysha!” I said, and dragged her to my car outside. The crowds have subsided and our car was the only one left in the parking lot.

~*~

3 days later…

My dad just called and asked me to go to this hotel. He told me to leave Krysha at home, which she has no problem with since she’s going on a date with this guy she met at a store. So at the hotel, I went to the lounge and saw my dad with a bunch of bodyguards and three guys who look familiar. I’ve seen them somewhere, but I don’t know from where.

“Dad, why did you want me to come here?” I groaned and plopped down on an armchair.
“I wanted you to meet your future husband.” He grinned. One of the guys took of his hat, scarf and sunglasses, revealing Joe freaking Jonas. The two other guys took theirs off and it was Nick and Kevin Jonas.
“YOU?” I shouted. Everyone turned their heads to us, wondering what was going on.
“Yes, Joe Jonas, you’re future husband.” Joe, aka Pretty Boy, took my hand and kissed my knuckles. There was something in his touch. Something I just can’t explain, but I pulled my hand away from his.
“What do you mean by future husband?” everything was going too fast for me.
“You’re marrying Joe Jonas, Soraya.” My dad smiled, looking awfully proud of himself.
“You made me leave my first love for this obnoxious jerk of a guy to marry?” I shouted even louder. Joe was wincing and covering his ears while my dad’s face was emotionless.
“You are such a fucking asshole!” I cursed as I stood up. Some people gasped, but some let it slip.
“Look at me, I’m so perfect I’m the presidents of USA! I don’t have an illegitimate daughter, she’s just lying!” I said in a high-pitched voice, imitating my dad.
“News flash, no one gives a FUCK if you are the president! I don’t give a SHIT! And I am not gonna fucking marry this piece of shit, for your information!” I fumed. Now, cameras start flashing, but the bodyguards took them away. My father sighed.
“Soraya, it’s not an option, it is an order. YOU ARE TO MARRY THIS GUY EVEN IF IT MEANS ME DRAGGING YOU TO THE ALTAR!” my dad shouted back at me. He stood up and walked out of the hotel in a huff.

I collapsed on the armchair and sobbed into my hands. I felt strong arms wrap around my shoulders and hush me. I smacked Joe’s arms away from my shoulders and walked outside to the beach. The stars were starting to come out and I just let my tears fall freely on my face.

How could my father do this to me? I mean, I knew that he hates me, but does he hate me this much? He’s still my father, and he overpowers me, not to mention he’s the president. Of all the guys in the world, why Joe Jonas? He’s such an-

“Soraya, are you okay?” Joe sat down beside me. I shook my head wildly as more tears fell on my cheeks.
“I-I just wanna be alone, Joe.” I sobbed. He looked at me, and his entire ego went away. He smiled sadly and pulled me into a hug. I put my hands over my face and cried, with his strong arms around my waist as he rocked me back and forth.
“Shh, it’s gonna be okay…” he started. I lifted up my head and slapped his chest.
“Why did you say yes?” I shouted at him.
“Because I had no choice, besides, my parents wanted me to get married already because…well, I usually just play with girls.” He chuckled.
“What, are you also gonna play with me?” I cried harder.
“Doubt it. I mean, there’s no love in this marriage! How could I play with you if you don’t have feelings for me!” he said. I nodded solemnly, not really caring what he says. Does it really matter?

I smiled up at him. He wasn’t a bad person after all. Once you get to know him, you’re gonna realize that he wasn’t just any other guy. I hate his boy band, but, hey, why not give it a try? I got off him, gave him a grateful smile, and left. I wasn’t that excited about marrying him, but it was worth a try.

“Wait, Soraya!” he called after me. I spun around to be met with Joe’s hug.
“What was that for?” I asked him.
“Just to make things less awkward.” He smiled. I smiled back and walked back to the hotel.

Nick, Kevin and a bunch of bodyguards with them were waiting at the front of the entrance. I said good-bye to them and headed for my car.

~*~Back Home
I was still freaked out that I was gonna Joe Jonas, the lead singer of the band I hate.

My dad really knows how to annoy the shit outta me.

I sighed and went for a shower. It always helps when I’m stressed out. I stood under the steaming hot water and let it fall on my face, closing my eyes. I imagined Jasper’s face in front of my own. I loved him…he was my first real love, but then Joe came along and everything seems to have changed. I turned off the shower, wrapped myself in a towel, and got out of the bathroom. I changed into a pink tank top and white shorts. I turned on my iPod, put on my night robe, and went out to the balcony with a pocket book in my hand, also listening to Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

I sat down on the plastic chair that was set out on the condo balcony and opened up my book. It was a classic: Pride & Prejudice. I know that it may be sort of cheesy, but it is interesting even if you have read it over and over again. My eyes travelled beyond the pages of the book and saw a guy who looked like Joe Jonas to me who was not wearing a shirt, leaning on his balcony railings in the building across from mine. My eyes were glued to his face, trying to decipher who the person was. Suddenly, the guy’s hand shot up and waved at me. I turned around to see if anyone was behind me, but I was the only one who was there. I looked at him again and heard Joe’s voice.

“Storm,” he guy called, “I didn’t know you live here!” he shouted over. I just blinked at him emotionlessly.
“Hi, Joe,” I said and continued reading. He frowned and sat on a folding chair and leaned back.
“What room do you live in?” he asked me.
“Room 208 on the 20th floor,” I said, and went inside before he can even say good-bye.

I lay down on the bed and watched TV. After a few minutes, I heard my doorbell ring. I stood up and opened it, surprised that Joe was there.

“Hi, these are for you.” He smiled and got a bouquet of flowers out. I took it and let him come into my flat. I set down the flowers on a hallway table and join him on the couch, watching TV.
“Thanks for the flowers.” I said kindly, handing out the chips I was eating. He took a handful and ate a few.
“I knew that Lilacs were your favorites from your dad.” He mentioned. I stood up and went over to the window.
“He’s not my dad. He’s just my biological father. He never became a dad to me.” I said tears pouring out, like it always did when I talk about my father. Joe went up to me and gave me a hug.
“It’s gonna be okay, I’m sure.” He let go of the hug and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
“I hope it does.” I said, looking out of the window, the quiet streets meeting my gaze.

Joe looked at the clock: 10:30pm.

“Well, I better get going, it’s getting late.” He said, gave me a last hug, and left.

I went to the hallway table where I left the flowers and opened up the card: ‘Let us make this the ‘Start of Something New.’ I chuckled and tucked the note back amidst the flowers, smiling to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole thing has 1,703 words in it, which makes it long since I haven't updated for AGES. I am so sorry, but I just had a lot of depression shit lately and my friends had problems that they NEED help in.

Now my Mexican close friend(girl is dating my Egyptian friend(boy), and she's still getting over this guy from three places: Portugal, America, and South Africa.
My English friend, Will (yes, the guy on my profile pic), is dating my Pakistani friend =)
My Brazilian close friend got over a really perfect guy from South Africa who was dating an iranian girl and moved on to a Russian guy =P
While me, still not liking anyone, but have two very, Very, VERY loving and trustable Arab-Indian boy-friend and a Lebanese-Saudi Arabian boy-friend.

Hope the next update will be sooon!!!! =)

Comments/Stars/Subscription = makes me happy and earlier updates