I Wouldn’t Love You Even If You Were a Rockstar

PS. I Love You

Forget about the shit that we’ve been-

I was woken up by my phone ringing and I answered it.

“Hello?” I grunted. I looked at the clock—4:02AM. Whoever is calling me will get serious ass-whooping when I see them.
“Hi, Soraya.” A voice said.
“Who is this?” I rubbed my eyes.
“It’s Joe…” he said uncertainly.
“Bye.” I said, taking the phone away from my ear.
“WAIT!” I heard him shout. I sighed and put my phone back up to my ear.
“What do you want? It’s four in the morning!” I demanded. He took a deep breath and let it out.
“I’m sorry on how I acted. I was just…jealous that I saw you with your ex.” He said.
“J-jealous?” I can’t believe what I just heard.
“Yeah, I’m really sorry about it. Will you please forgive me?” he asked sincerely.
“Yes, you are forgiven.” I smiled. We both laughed and settled down after a moment or two.
“Well, I think you’d like to sleep now.” he said.
“Nah, I wanna go swimming.” I said, digging in my closet for my bikini.
“At this hour?” he exclaimed.
“Yes, I like going swimming early in the morning. I don’t like being tanned.” I fished out my white bikini top and short swimming trunksfrom the bottom drawer.
“Okay, then, I’ll keep talking before you go swimming.” He chuckled. I laughed. I stripped out of my clothes into the swimwear and slipped on my white flip-flops.
“Why are you in Cali anyway?” I asked him while going out of my room, towel in hand.
“I didn’t even know that you were going to Cali!” he said. I walked down the staircase quietly so as not to wake anyone up.
“I told you when we got home from our…date.” I stopped mid-step, remembering that lovely date.
“Yeah, now I recall. Is the second date still on?” he asked nervously. I continued to walk down the stairs.
“Of course it is!” I laughed. I got out of the house and strolled into the garden with only my bikini and towel covering me.
“That’s good to hear.” He said. I walked around the house one time and I still can’t find the pool.
“I cannot find the pool.” I told Joe. He laughed.
“Go left.” He said. I was confused, but followed his orders. I went left and walked straight on. After a few moments, Joe spoke up.
“Turn right.” I turned right. I walked for a few steps and opened the small picket fence. In the small cleared lot, there was a big irregularly-shaped pool with a rose garden around it.
“Joe, how did you- Joe?” I talked into my phone. No one was answering. I heard a click and I put my phone down on a chair along with my towel. The sun’s rays were starting to peep out and some birds were going out for an early fly. I stretched my limbs and threw off my slippers.
“When are you even going to notice I’m here?” a voice spoke up behind me. I whipped around to see Joe there, smiling and in his swimming trunks.
“Joe, what are you doing here?” I hissed.
“I wanted to go swimming with you.” He grinned that sweet Jonas smile, grabbed my hand, and jumped into the water, dragging me with him.
“I thought you broke your arm?” I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows together.
“I did, but the doctor said that it was minor and I could take it off if I want to at some times, but I have to put it back after.” He smiled at me wider.
We resurfaced and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his brown eyes which were know partly covered because his head was soaked underwater. I smiled as he leaned his forehead on mine.

“I am so sorry.” He said, looking into my blue eyes.
“I told you, it’s-“he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I lifted up my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He backed me up against the swimming pool walls and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and kissed him back. We both pulled away after a few minutes and were panting. Joe’s eye widened.
“I-I’m sorry I did that. You told me that you don’t kiss on first dates, but I-“this time, I kissed him. I heard him moan through the kiss as I grazed my tongue on his bottom lip. We made out for some time, and separated to take a breath. I took the opportunity to take a swim. I went under water and swam. I felt Joe swim next to me. He grabbed my face and gave me a quick kiss on the lips underwater. I smiled into the kiss and resurfaced. We got out of the pool and just talked until I received a call from my mom to go back into the house for lunch. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was already 11:00AM. I have been swimming for SEVEN hours??? Whoa…
“Joe, I have to go get lunch.” I told him. He nodded and slipped on his jean shorts, blue shirt and black flip-flops. I slipped on my white flip-flops and slung my white towel over my shoulder after towel-drying my hair. We walked back to the house hand in hand and we went up to our own rooms to change.
“Hello, Storm and Joe!” Krysha came up to us and gave each one of us a hug. She went to the kitchen and Jasper came trotting down the stairs. He stopped and stared at us when he reached the bottom step. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from Joe.
“What are you doing with him?” he hissed. I snatched my arm away from his grasp and went over beside Joe, who wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
“He’s my fiancé, and he also said sorry. Unlike you, Jasper.” I narrowed my eyes at him and ran up the stairs to change into this. I walked over to the kitchen to have lunch and sat in between Joe and Krysha, across from my mom.
“Why, hello Joe Jonas, fancy seeing one of my most successful projects at my house…with my daughter.” My mom mentioned half-way through the meal. I felt my face burning up and I heard Joe chuckle.
“Well, she IS my fiancée.” Joe said. I choked on my food and started coughing my guts out. (Not literally)
“Are you okay?” My mom said, offering me glass of water. I drank it down and nodded, coughing a little.
“So you two are getting married?” my mom excitedly asked.
“Yes. The moment we get back to DC, we’re going to arrange some wedding plans.” Joe added.
“That’s great, darlings.” My mom said.
Other conversations flowed smoothly without Jasper adding anything to it. He was silent throughout lunch and didn’t even eat a bite. Krysha nudged me and pointed her fork to Jasper. His eyes immediately went to us, glared, and slammed his spoon down on the table, the water in the glasses swishing around.
“I can’t believe that you fucking cheated on me!” he shouted across the table to me.
“I don’t allow bad language in my house, young man!” my mom snapped at him.
“Shut up, bitch, I’m talking to your daughter, not to you.” Jasper said and looked at my direction. I stood up and slapped him across the cheek from the other side of the table.
“You don’t talk to my mother like that!” I pointed an accusing finger at him as he held his now throbbing cheek. He had a smirk plastered on his face.
“Why, because you talk like that to your father?” he smirked. I felt tears coming up my eyes.
“I talk to him like that because he was never a dad. All he was to me is a piece of crap that treats me as dirt!” I broke down crying now.
“What the fuck is wrong with you, Jasper?” Joe growled. I saw Jasper shrug through my tears and he went out of the house. I heard a car engine and screeching tires. I covered my face with my hands, my tears pouring like waterfalls.
“I think I should tell you guys what really happened.” I said to them in a cracking voice. They nodded and we went to the living room, leaving the maids to clean the dining table.

I told my mom, Joe, and Krysha EVERYTHING that really happened. Joe knew most of it, since he also knows that it was an arrange marriage.

“But I think that dad actually did a good thing…” I said awkwardly. I saw Joe smile, and he gave me a peck on the lips. My mom shook her head sadly but was smiling while Krysha was just surprised.
“Well, I guess you kids better go somewhere for the rest of the day, I have another meeting and other stuff. Bye!” my mom said and left in a hurry.

For the rest of the day, we just watched movies and hung around. I guess the ‘I’m getting married news’ was a bombshell for Jasper since he never came back for the rest of the day. Well, one thing’s for sure: I am officially falling for Joe Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is for Mrs-Mikey-Way!!!
Coz it's her b-day tomorrow...Happy 16th =)

Okay, sorry for the long wait =)
it's coz I have another story - He's the Composer and She's the Author
Give it a peek and see if it's nice... =)
I'm watching PS. I love you right now (that's the title!!!)and I'm crying my guts out... :-S
lol...gawd, this is really sad... :(

Also, let's get 23 comments, guys!!! I've got TWELVE subscribers, but 68 readers...please, comment.... :)

Comment/Subscribe/Stars =)