I Wouldn’t Love You Even If You Were a Rockstar

Jasper and JOE? WHAT!

I felt tears forming in my eyes and I jumped into his arms. Jasper was here, in my mom’s house! He kissed me quickly on the lips and set me down.

“Jasper!” I cried and hugged him tightly.
“Storm, I’ve missed you so much. It’s not the same without you.” He kissed me again.
“Kids, I have a meeting right now, do you wanna come along?” my mom asked, grabbing her purse and keys. The three of us nodded and got into her Range Rover.

---I’m gonna Drive, I’ll do it my way

My mom parked her car in front of a tall, white building. She told us to go ahead and say we were with Sarah Fawzi. We did just that and walked into the white and black lobby. It was just what I had expected: secretary’s desk, a few couches here and there with tables and a coffee shop. We sat down on a couch while mom had a meeting. Krysha was reading a magazine as Jasper snaked his arms around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder as Krysha started to read an article in the gossip magazine. Just then, three bodies with camera’s flashing behind them walked in. Krysha looked up and her magazine, her jaw dropping along with it.

“Storm, I think you better look up.” She said, taking my attention away from Jasper.

I looked up and regretted it right away. The three boys were the Jonas Brothers. Shit! Joe went up to me and Jasper, anger flaring in his eyes. He raised his fist and slammed it against Jasper’s jaw. Jasper was on the floor, clutching his jaw. He’s not the one that starts a fight, but he doesn’t back away from it. He almost punched Joe straight at his smirking face, but I stood in between them.

“Why did you do that?” I screamed at Joe. He backed away a step as his brothers ran over.
“I guess I should ask you the same thing!” he snapped back. Jasper stood up with Krysha’s help and wobbled over to us.
“What did I do wrong?” I shouted at him. Joe crossed his arms across his chest and rolled his eyes.
“I just saw you cheating on me!” he gave me a little shove. I stood solidly and didn’t get moved by an inch.
“What does he mean by ‘cheat’?” Jasper said, clutching his jaw.
“In case you haven’t noticed, boy, she’s my fiancée.” Joe said, grabbing me by the arm. I tried to shake him off, but his grip was too strong. I saw anger flash in Jasper’s eyes by one second but then it turned into hurt.
“W-what?” he stuttered.
“You heard that right, she’s my fiancée!” Joe bellowed.
“Is that why you broke up with me?” Jasper said with his voice cracking.
“Jasper…” the tears started pouring down my face.
“Tell me, Soraya, did you two-time on me while we were still together?” Jasper said, pulling me harshly from Joe’s grasp.
“My dad told me to break up with you because I could find better guys here,” I sobbed uncontrollably. “I wanted to obey him just this once. He pressured me to do it. Please forgive me, Jasper. My dad set up an arranged marriage for me and Joe. I had no idea about it until I realized I can’t run away from it.” I stopped and cried some more. I looked up and with my tears distorting my vision: I saw Jasper’s hand rise up and slap me on the face. HARD. More tears fell as I clutched my cheek. Joe ran to my aid with Krysha and they both hugged me. Joe then stood up and punched Jasper repeatedly on his face. I wiped away my tears with the back of my hand and looked over at them. Jasper’s face had blood all over it and as Joe stood up, his knuckles were red. He proceeded to punch Jasper, but I got in the way.
“STOP, JOE!” I shouted at him, holding up my hand. Jasper spat out some more blood. I knelt down next to him, but he pushed me away. I still held his face with my hands and looked at his wounds. He slapped my hand away.
“Leave me alone.” He grunted. I stayed my ground and continued to check his cuts and bruises.
“I told you to leave me alone.” I ignored him and wiped some blood away with my hands.
“You little slut!” he shouted and held me up in the air with my collar. I started choking and held onto his arms.
“You are such a bitch, I can’t believe I asked you to marry me!” he screamed at me. With every word he said, it was as if a knife was stabbed into my heart, word by word. I suddenly fell to the ground and my butt hit the floor. Nick, Kevin and Krysha rushed to my side and patted my back. Joe had lunged at Jasper and punching his face, repeating ‘Do you even have manners?’ over and over again.
“Why don’t you stop them?” I cried.
“We tried to, but they just said that it was their fight.” Nick said. I looked at him and nodded, also noticing a small bruise on his arm. I held it gently in my hands and stared him deep in the eyes.
“Did they do this to you?” I asked him. He nodded solemnly. I stood up, now angry at the two men who are fighting in front of me. Two security guards who were called in by the secretary pulled them apart.

My mom came bursting into the lobby, looking happy, but her face fell when he saw Joe and Jasper panting, bruised, bloodied, and clutched by security guards.

“What happened here?” my mom shouted over all the noise.
“We’ll explain later, mom. Right now, we have to bring these guys over to the nearest hospital.” I said, after asking the valet to bring back the car.

She nodded and was looking angrily at the boys before heading out the building. I did the same and got into the car’s passenger seat. Krysha sat in the middle seats with Joe and Nick while Kevin sat at the back with Jasper. We arrived at the hospital with paparazzi cameras flashing at our every move. Joe had broken his wrist while Jasper had three stitches on his jaw. I didn’t speak to either of them on the way back to the building as they did the same.

My mom dropped them off at Starbucks so they will be picked up there. I waved to Kevin and Nick, but Joe said good-bye. I ignored him and just told my mom to drive off. We arrived at mom’s house and I went straight to my room, crying.

I think I’m beginning to love Joe, but I still love Jasper…

I buried my head into the pillow and screamed. I wish none of this ever happened. I wish that I was planning my wedding with Jasper now, not with Joe! More tears poured out and I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, turned out I have to update sooner!!
Please comment on my profile for Jasper's girlfriend and also my new story requested by TheMarsGates -- He's the Composer and She's the Author