Boys will be boys

Chapter Twenty five

Zack pressed a kiss to Luke’s mouth as the other boy wrapped his arms around his waist. He smiled slightly when Luke’s mouth parted slightly and his tongue met Luke’s. Luke moved so he was straddling Zack, a hand fisted in Zack’s shirt as the other kept his balance. Zack let out a small moan when Luke pressed kisses along his jaw, being careful of the bruise there.

“I’m fine,” Luke whispered in Zack’s ear softly. “I promise I’m fine.” Zack’s hands moved up Luke’s back under his shirt. He pulled it off of Luke before their mouths met again, Luke breaking the kiss long enough for him to pull Zack’s shirt off. Zack’s hands tangled in Luke’s hair and he pulled the other boy down. He rolled Luke gently so that he was under him as he pressed kisses along Luke’s shoulder.

“Is this okay?” Zack whispered.

Luke smiled up at him, “this is fine.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zack opened his eyes slowly with a groan. He felt something poke him softly, “shut up, I’m trying to sleep.” Luke whispered beside him.

“It’s six in the evening,” Zack pointed out, turning over to curl into Luke’s side. “You okay?”

“I’m fine,” Luke answered running a hand down Zack’s side. He chuckled when Zack tried to wiggle away.

“Tickles,” Zack murmured his eyes slipping closed slightly in contentment.

“Really?” asked Luke.

Zack’s eyes snapped open and he could see the look the grin that Luke had on his face. “Don’t even think about it,” he warned Luke but the corners of his mouth were turned upwards.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Luke murmured, his hand resting on Zack’s side lightly. He smiled when curled up into his side again, tucking his head under Luke’s chin. “I’m hungry,” Luke announced suddenly after a few moments of silence.

Zack blinked up at him, “that was a bit random.”

Luke shrugged, “maybe, but it’s true.” Luke sat up and swung his feet over the edge of the bed before pulling a pair of boxers and jeans on. “What would you like?” he asked looking over his shoulder at Zack who was just repeating his actions.

“Whatever’s fine,” Zack answered, stifling a yawn his hand.

“Mac and cheese?” Luke asked as he started walking out his room and heading towards the stairs, trusting Zack to follow him.

“Sounds good,” Zack said from behind him. Luke walked into the kitchen and started on the mac and cheese. He smiled when he felt Zack’s arms wrap around his waist from behind and the other boys forehead resting between his shoulder blades.

“You alright?” he asked as he leant back into the touch slightly.

“Mmm, you’re warm,” answered Zack and Luke could feel his smile against his back. “And I’m still sleepy.”

Luke shook his head as he felt Zack press a kiss against his skin. “You gonna stay the night?”

“Unless you don’t want me to.”

Luke let out a little chuckle as he carefully pulled Zack’s arms around him so he could put the mac and cheese into two bowls. “I’ll always want you to stay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter now. It seemed like a good time to end it and I didn't have any plans for the two of them. Thank you to:
Christofer Drew
Shawn Milke
I'm-A-Fake
AND i SCRIBBLE
xParamorex
wonderless
Pfft
AishaChantal
Waterline.Sky.
The White Dahlia
Dinosaursgorawr
Alice Verney
mari?!ohyes.
IAmInfinite0
Shawnyxpanda
Frankie.Died
xx.disaster.xx
Stickers.Attack.Face
sykOH!
Random:Neon:Monkeys
babyscouse.
for all the comments :)
xx