One of the Boys

Cute Butt?

Becca’s P.O.V

Oh my god I did it. He way he was staring at me gave me chills. Never has anyone ever looked at me like that before ever. I had to admit I loved the attention, especially the attention I was getting from Matt. But not everyone was happy about my little transformation. Brian has been so pissed and angry since the moment I got off the plane. Last night he even had the nerve to tell me that he wanted me back the way I used to because he didn’t like the way guys were staring at me. All my life I’ve felt like a guy but now that I’ve gotten a taste of what it’s like to be a girl and have guys actually notice me, I’m not giving it up that easily.

Throughout the day I kept turning heads and people would whisper and smile at me. I sort of felt…powerful, in a way. Before I knew it I was in history class with Matt. Thankfully it’s the only class we have together that none of our friends are in so that means we get to actually hang out alone. By now an ice cube of fear had lodged itself in my stomach. Now what did Laura say about the subtle, tasteful way to flirt?

Oh ya, she said I should act coy and unattainable while still not shutting the door on him. I should make physical contact with him but only to get him interested. My thoughts were soon interrupted by someone calling my name. I turned to see Matt in his entire sexy glory sitting right next to me. “Becca are you alright? I’ve been calling your name for like 5 minutes” said matt as he gave me a deliriously attractive smile. I gave him a small smile back, “well you should know by now that I usually go off into my own world when it comes to history” I replied with a little laugh. Now here’s the moment of truth.

Laura said that within the first 5 minutes you can tell if a guy’s interested by his body movement. He shifted in his seat so that the top part of his body is facing me and he’s smiling. Just like Laura said he would. It’s going so perfectly I hope I don’t mess this up. “So what’s with this whole 180 thing you did over your vacation?” asked Matt as he gestured towards my dress. I laughed at his expression. “Oh well I just decided to change it up a little, I couldn’t be little Becca forever now could I?” I said while I glanced at him from the side. By now I could tell that I had his full attention, but before he could say anything our history class started.

By the end of the day Matt couldn’t keep his eyes off me. At lunch he sat as close to me as humanly possible without making it look out of the ordinary. He would constantly steal glances at me when he thought I wasn’t looking. But silly Mattie the whole purpose of my little makeover was to get you to notice me so obviously I’m watching you too. Now it was time to seal the deal on the first phase.

“Hey matt, right before I left you said that you wanted a one on one game with me. Is that offer still up or are you afraid to get your ass kicked by a little girl?” if he’s really into me than losing to me in a friendly game of basketball should hurt his ego a bit. Which would make the score Becca 100, Matt 0. Just because I changed the way I look doesn’t mean I’m not going to kick his ass in a little basketball game.

Besides, he gets really cute when he loses; he has that confused slightly angry expression on his face that makes me want to just hug him. That right there is reason enough to have the game. “Sure but it’s not me who’s going down little Becky, it’s your cute little butt” he said with a smirk as he walked by me. Did he just say my cute butt? He said it, out loud, in front of our friends. Does he really think it’s cute? I quickly turned my head over my shoulder to get a look of my butt; unfortunately I couldn’t see it very well. But if he says it is….I’ll buy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here's an update! Tell me what you think and please comment! If you want me to update a story you have to comment on it! Oh and by the way the person who reported my story There Goes my Body. If you didn't like my grammar or spelling or anything in my story you should just not have read it. Now you've killed my mojo and i'm angry because the story might get deleted! You've ruined it for everyone!

So anyway, i'll try to update this soon, but college is a pain in my ass and i'm failing math so be patient! COMMENT PLEASE!!!

Over and Out Captain!!!