Sequel: X-Family
Status: Finished!

Rebirth

You Think I'm Gay?

"You're seriously going to wait right there," I glared at Logan, who insisted on waiting for me in the bathroom. "What if I came in here to snort some cocaine? Absolutely no privacy, I swear."

His face looked so surprised. "Wait...you do cocaine?"

"What?!" I pushed him towards the door, which wasn't easy when you were barely five feet tall; I was literally sliding across the tiled floors trying to make him budge. "Jesus, fatty," I muttered and slammed the door to the stall. I wasn't able to go, knowing he was in the room was just too much for me to handle. Then he started laughing when he could tell what my problem was. I groaned and hit my head on the wall, "I just want to pee. That's all!"

"Then go!" He said this in mid-laugh, I kicked my feet on the floor and almost fell forward. It isn't easy throwing a temper tantrum with your pants around you ankles. I pulled up my pants and stomped out of the stall, "Aw, does somebody have stage fright?"

I punched him as hard as I could in the arm - bad idea. While whimpering and shaking my hand in pain, I muttered, "Wait till you have to go, I'm so following you."

"Is that a promise?" He smirked and moved away from the door, holding it open for me to walk out.

"Now I see why you can't get laid," I walked ahead of him, wishing Jasey was here so I could know if that offended him or not. He easily caught up, damn my short legs. "If I told Professor Xavier you were stalking me, would he make someone walk you around on a leash? Maybe give you shots?" I loved the dog puns, even though I had seen what happened whenever Scott said it.

"I'd say you were lying," He shrugged, I wondered if I would get caught if I shot him. Being a shape shifter was fun, and I already know he could handle it.

"So how long would it take for you to recover from a bullet wound?" I smiled up at him, he narrowed his eyes on me. My smile grew. "For cereal, man. How long?"

"Why does this even matter?!" He nearly shouted, now I was laughing. "Stop laughing! You're crazy, you know that? A fucking psycho. You make Scott look good."

He had made a mistake. My sister knew better than to say I make somebody look good. "You have the hots for Scott?" I stopped walking and stood right in front of him, my eyebrows raised. "Wow, I never thought you were that kind of guy." My laughs refused to stay quiet now. I pounded on his chest in hysterical laughter, he just stood there, glaring at me. "Does he know this?" I asked him, still laughing. "You should really tell him you have feelings for him!"

"You think I'm gay?" He asked quietly, his voice angry. I was giggling as I nodded. Before I could react, he grabbed my shoulders and I was face to face with him. "You really think that?" I nodded, no giggles this time, not with his face only an inch away from mine. His lips crashed down onto mine, parting my lips with his own. I wanted to pull away but at the same time go on. When I wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled away and grinned, "Still think I'm gay?"

---

My sister and I sat in our room, both of us quiet. She was obviously annoyed, she kept pushing funny images in my mind to get me to at least say something, but I refused. I knew if I started talking that she would see what I did and would never stop giving me shit about it. Then she pushed an image of Logan in my mind and I couldn't help it, I thought of the way he kissed me and she cringed and fell off of her bed. "Whoa!" She shouted and stood on her knees so she could see me. "When? Why?!"

My hands were on my feet, it's something I did when I was nervous. I laced my fingers in between my toes and rocked back and forth like a baby would. I shrugged, causing me to pull backwards. "I called him gay, and he felt he had to prove me wrong."

She looked as if her eyes were about to bulge out of her head. "Seriously, show me!" This was what I hated most about Jasey, I didn't have to say anything to her, all it took was a single thought and she could make me go on and on. So of course I showed her, the way I laughed at him and called him a dog, how I discreetly called him gay. She was in tears from laughing so hard by the end of it.

"Shut up!" I threw my shoe at her, a flip flop doesn't do much damage to a mutant. I thought of ways I could hurt Scott and she sighed and sat next to me on my bed. She pulled one of my hands off of my feet and held it, I pulled away. "I wish I had toe cheese, then I could tell everyone you had toe cheese on your hands."

"Oh," She laughed at me. "Quit being so pissy, you know I was just kidding. I think you to fit like a puzzle..." She looked up at the ceiling. "That didn't make sense."

"No," I agreed, shaking my head. "It doesn't."

"Well, how about," She smiled warmly at me. "You two compliment each other like colors?"

"And what colors would we be?" I loved when she talked like this. Jasey and I went on for hours like this at the Plant when we were alone, she always knew more than I did because she could hack into people's minds.

"Hm," Jasey tapped her index finger to her lips as she thought. "Turquoise and purple."

"Who would be purple?" I giggled now, hoping Logan was purple. It was starting to become our thing, always arguing about whatever crossed our minds. Sure, we got nothing done, but it made me comfortable and made my sister uncomfortable. It was a win-win situation if you asked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
*giggling* We have 7 new chapters we're holding. Show your love and I may disobey Alissa and post some!