Faritale gone bad

another you

the months flyed by and it was just one day till ashleys 23rd birthday. she was so exided and looked out of the bedroom window. "tomorrow will be the best day in my life." soon after ashley fell asleep.

on the next day she woke up by the sun witch was shining into her face. she jumped out of her bed and looked at the clock. "01.30pm. still enough time to got dressed and stuff. but first i need breakfast." she walked into the kitchen, turned the radio on and sang along to song the radio.

ooooooooh i wanna dance with somebody! wanna feel like heat with somebody! yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah i wanna dance with somebody! with somebody who loves meeeeeeeeee

ashley sang that loud that she almost overheard the phonecall but she was on time in the livinroom and answerd the call.

"hello?"
"happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear my best friend ashley happy birthday to you!!!!"
it was judy
"thank you dear! i'm sorry i can't speak any longer i just woke up and need to get ready. but we see us in starlight tonight right?"
"yes we do! see you then sweety! bye bye!"
"bye bye!"

"oh my sweety judy!" ashley thought " we know each other since we were born. we're best friends from that on and never had arguments. but how come that friendship will last forever and relationships fall apart? aren't the expections to a friedship almost the same than to a relationship? or is that because men are from the mars and women from the venus? i don't know and maybe it's better to let things go than to analyze everything. that's just a waste of time and life is short anyway." ashley sat there for a while but then she looked at the clock. "OH MY GOD HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN DAYDREAMING????" she jumped off the coutch and ran into the bedroom to do the dressing and make-up stuff. she heard a horn outside. she ran to the window and looked down the street. her friends were there. ashley got ready ans then she ran down the stairs and jumped into the car and they drove to the disco.
they arrived at the disco got in and ordert a bottle tiquila. but ashley had other things in her head. she saw that guy on the dancefool who she had never seen before there.
"what's up ash! go to him, talk to him!"
"are you crazy brittany??? i don't go to him. look at him how goregous he look like and then look at me!"
"oh ash, please! your beautifull!!! look at you bright blue eyes and so pretty face and you beatch blonde hair! you are awesome! and now go to him or make him come over here!"
"ok ok i'm going!"
the other girls whatched while ashley was going to the dancefloor to dance with that mysterious strager. ashley stared to dance in the near of him then she could feel someone grabed her hips from behind and shook then to the beat. it was her new crush. she got nervous and her knees felt like butter. she turned around and looked into his face "oh my god!!! his face looks in the near even better than from far. (in the far she tought it couldn't be better)
"hey what's your name beautfull?"
"i...i'm ashley"
"i noticed you since you're here. you're very pretty. how old are you?"
"23 since today."
"well then happy birthday. i'm sorry i've got no present for you."
"it's ok you couldn't know."
"wait! i have a present for you."
"so what is it?"
right after ashley asked he stood still on the dancefloor with her looked deep into her eyes and gave her a deep passionate kiss. for a moment ashley unsure what she should do but the she put her arms around his neck and kissed back. her now drunk friends were applaueing but ashley felt uncomfortable. she wanted to be alone with that guy. not to f**k him just to talk to him and get to know him.
"do you wanna go out here?"
"where should we go then?"
"to the park and take a walk."
"ok let's go."
so ashley and her crush left the disco to take a walk in the park.
"i think you haven't told me your name yet."
"oh i'm sorry i forgot my name is adam."
"that's a great name." "but everthing about you is great" ashley thought. they walked through the park for a long time. it was quiet. not even the birts were singing. but then they saw someone sitting on a bank. they walked through it. it was dan sitting on the bank with a bottle of vodka in his hand. he was comlpetly drunk and crying.
"dan? is this really you?"
"SHUT UP YOU BI**H! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I'M SITTING HERE!!! YOU DESTROIED MY LIFE!!!"
"that's not ture! YOU destrioed MINE! i know you where cheating on me that's why i droped you out!"
dan fliped out. he grabed ashley by her hair pulled her down and wanted to hit her stomach with his knee but adam gave dan a hit on his head a he fell to the floor. ashley started to cry.
"who is that guy?"
"that's my exboyfriend dan. he cheated on me so i droped him out."
"stop crying ashley. i'll take you home. he'll never hurt you again i swear to you."
they arried at ashleys apardment by the sunrise.
"ok here we are. it was a really nice night with you adam. thank you."
"no no i have to thank YOU! you made this night very special for me."
he gave her a litte peace of paper with a numer on it.
"call me if you're feeling lonley ok?"
"i'll do. thank you. good night adam!"
"good night ashley. see you!"
"bye!"

ashley couldn't stop to think about him. he was goregeous and hers. she fell lucky into her bed and fell asleep, thinking "this was the best birthday i've ever had!"

preview to chapter 4:

ashley and adam meet again. what will it end to? will they be together?