Blinded

Before What?

“You’re so ridiculous, Gee!” Frank yelled – punching my arm playfully, but still hard. Not only my arm hurt.

It was before that.

“Get off of me, Frank!” I pushed him off my aching stomach, and he landed roughly on the floor.

It was before that.

“Fraaankiie!” I stumbled over to him. I almost tripped over my own feet, but I managed to regain my poor balance and get all the way over to him. I fall into his lap – ass first. I wrap my arms around his neck.
“My stomach huurtss,” I whine.


It was before that.

“Just relax, Gerard. It’ll be fine.” He rubbed my back, but my stomach was still churning.

“No,” I said. I swallowed hard as I kept staring out at the swaying stage. Or maybe I was the one swaying.
“I can’t do it!”I hiccupped.

“Yes you can.” Frank grabbed onto my face and pulled it towards him. I stared at his spinning eyes.
“I believe in you.” I cringed as my stomach churns again.
“Just give me your beer. It’ll be fine.” He grabbed the bottle out of my hand and walked away. I watched him leave.


It was before that.

“Hi! I’m Frank. You’re Gerard, right?” He stretched his hand in my direction. He had a huge grin on his face. It was probably from the pot. I could easily recognize that smell as soon as he walked through the door.
I nodded and shook his hand. He suddenly let go of my hand and turned to Ray and presented himself again. His dreadlocks almost hit me in the face when he whipped his head around.


After that? Or right then? Was that when it happened?
I don’t even know!
I grab my hair in frustration and try not to cry.
I’ve been in love with my friend, and only the Gods know for how long! ‘Cause I sure as hell don’t!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wanna read my little one-shot? =D