Don't Make This Easy

04

"How long is this going to take?" I whined as I sat on a couch with Zach on there tour bus.

Zach just laughed.

"Your so cute" he said to me

"I'm sick of hearing you two calling each other cute after anything the other says" Rian said laughing as he sat down with us.

Me and Zach just laughed and smiled.

"But seriously when are we gonna get there?"

"Like an hour"Zach answered.

I just groaned

"Its gonna be awesome hanging with the other bands" Jack said joining us too turning on the Xbox.

We just all agreed and took turns playing.

"Where's Alex?"Rian asked as he handed his controller over to Jack.

"ummm making out with Lacey in the bunks" Jack said absentmindedly.

"Oh okay then"Zach said and we all just laughed.

~~~

After we finished up playing the Xbox, we had arrived at the first venue.

We all, minus Alex and Lacey, hoped out of the bus. We hadn't seen them the whole ride here.
I was actually happy Lacey came too. I wasn't the only girl on the bus full of guys. Sometimes there Little that's what she saids got annoying. And not mentioning there perverted jokes.

I stood there and looked around. There was a whole bunch of vans and buses. Also a lot of guys walking around. This was going to be fun.

"Can I do merch?" I asked turning to Zach

Zach opened his mouth about to say something but Rian cut him off

"Don't you dare say shes so cute" Rian said with a laugh. Me and Zach just smiled at each other.

"Ask Flyzik" Zach responded.

"Matt!" I shouted

"Yea" he asked coming up to me

"Can I do merch?"

"Actually I was hoping you would"

"YAY!" I said clapping my hands together and the guys just laughed at me. I don't know why, but I thought it would be fun to sell All Time Low shirts and such to there fans. Plus I wanted to see what type of fans they had.

"ill help you set up merch later if you want"

"Thanks Zach!"

"Actually, I just heard your doing merch and I wanted to help you set up"Alex said wrapping me in a hug from behind.

"Well your offers to late, I already accepted one"

"Haha no its fine. If Alex wants to help you he can."Zach replied.

"Thanks bro" Alex replied and hugged me tighter. Zach said later to us and went off to go get his base

"Why do you always get what you want? Its kind of annoying" I said turning my head to face Alex.

"What? Do you not want me to help you, would you really rather have Zach help you then me? Don't tell me you like him!" Alex said joking as he did a fake gasp.

I undid his arms from around my waist, turned around and shoved him playfully "your such a jerk."

"Awe I'm sorry babycakes" he said as he grabbed both my hands and laced our fingers together.

I just playfully shook my head at him. We smiled at each other and at that moment it was like all I saw was him. Like it was only the two of us. It was so weird. I pulled my hands away from Alex, roughly may I add, and he had the most shocked look on his face. He even seemed sad.

"Did I do something?" he asked his voice a little sad. I guess it was a little mean how we were just joking around smiling at each other and then I basically shove him off.

"No, I don't know what that was, I'm sorry"

"Oh okay" he said with a small smile. I felt bad. It seemed like Alex took that little action the wrong way.

"I'm gonna go explore for a bit okay?" I asked smiling lightly.

"Alright have fun, ill call you when you have to do merch" he said his voice quiet. Wow I really killed his mood.

"okay" I said and have him a small kiss on the cheek. He smiled warmly at me and then I walked the opposite direction.

I didn't want to see Alex the way I saw him when he was holding my hands. I saw him like my boyfriend, ew it was really weird.

As I walked around, I saw a lot of guys just goofing around having fun. I was just glad it wasn't cold here like it was back home. I loved snow, but I hate the cold.

As I was walking I guess I dropped my cell phone. I didn't even realize I did until some guys came up to me telling me I dropped it.

"Oh my gosh!Thank you! I didn't even know I dropped it" I said taking my cell phone from the random guy

"Your welcome" he said with a laugh. "I'm John, John O'Callaghan from the band The Maine"

"I'm Alyse Andersen, All Time Lows merch girl" I said with a little laugh

"Oh that's awesome. So I guess ill be seeing you around a lot then right?"

"Yea, I guess so" I said smiling. I think I found the guy of my dreams. He smiled back at me and then my cell started vibrating loudly in my hand.

"excuse me for a second" I said to John as I answered my phone

"oh alright" I said and hung up my phone.

"Well I guess I need to go and set up merch"

"I guess ill see you around then, you should come see us play"

"Will do" I said smiling widely.

"Bye Alyse"

"Bye John"I said and walked away with a huge smile plastered to my face.

I went and found Alex. He was standing with Lacey. I said hey to them both and found out Lacey was going to be doing merch with me.

"You seem extra happy, what happened? Alex asked as we were putting out shirts.

"I met this guy,John O'Callaghan from the Maine, and he was super nice."I gushed.

"Oh" was all Alex said

"Oh my gosh! That's awesome, you need to show me who he is!"Lacey said excited. I laughed and said okay. I knew I always liked this girl.

"I think we forgot a box. Ally, do you want to go see with me?" Alex asked

"Sure"

"You'll be okay right?" he asked Lacey

"of course" she responded.

Me and Alex walked to go get the box full of shirts.

"Soooo this guy" he started. I should have known this was why he wanted me instead of Lacey to come with him.

"He seemed really nice" I said casually

"So you like him?"

"Maybe, ill decide that if I see him again"

"Well then I hope you don't see him again" Alex mumbled

"What?"I asked a little confused.

"What? Nothing, here's the box." Alex said picking up the box.

Sometimes he just confuses me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are encouraging:))

Comment,rate,subscribe