Don't Make This Easy

07

"Hey John" I said as he came up to the all time low merch booth.

"Hey Alyse, I was just wondering what's up and if you needed any help considering our set is done and I'm free for the day"

"Do you really want to spend your free day selling merch?"

"Well it can't be all bad considering ill be in your company" he said with a playful smile.

"Your such a cutie, and I would love it if you helped me" I said returning his smile.
~

"John, maybe it was a bad idea having you help me" I said laughing as a whole bunch of girls were screaming at the booth some even attempting to jump over the table with the shirts to get at him

"Your getting great business here" he said with a laugh.

"No seriously, go" I said not being able to laugh as the girls tried to grab him as he was signing things.

"Fine" he said with a sigh as he finished signing whatever he was signing and backed away leaving the booth.

"Ill catch up with you later" he said as he left.

The group of girls sighed and asked where he went, and then just forgot about it a few minutes later and bought All Time Low shirts.

~~~

As I was packing up the leftover shirts I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and kiss my neck lightly.

"Hey Alex" I said as I put a shirt in a box.

"Hey" he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Are you guys dating?" some random girl asked us who looked about 15. I wondered how she was still here after the show was over but then I saw she had a backstage pass.

"No" I said with a laugh."Alex get off me, everyones gonna get the wrong idea" I said still laughing.

"Fine" he said with a sigh and let go of me.

"Can you sign this please?" the girl asked Alex shyly.

"Of course!" Alex said and took the sharpie and signed her CD.

She walked away smiling.

"We're staying at a hotel tonight"Alex said as he took my hand and led me away from the booth " let someone else clean up the rest" he said simply

"Good idea, I'm beat" I said as I let him take me through the crowd of all the guys in bands hanging out.

We sat on a couch backstage in a lounge room and I immediately layed my head on his shoulder and put my legs across his lap.he put his arm around my shoulder pulling my closer.

"You really are tired arnt you? You know you don't have to do merch, someone else can do it"

"I like doing it, its fun at times and it keeps me from being bored."

"whatever you say" he said with a gentle laugh" I saw John helped you for a bit"

"Yea but I kicked him out, he was causing to much commotion" I said with a small smile.

"Why do you like him? Like I'm not saying you can't or anything, I just want to know why, like I mean you liked Jack too and I want to know what they do that draws you in"

"Well they both have the same qualities almost. They both care about my feelings, They make me laugh, and they just arnt mean to me and you know they arnt big headed."

"Oh okay" Alex said quietly.

"I remember you telling me Jack confessed his love for you at the bon fire party, what was that about?" Alex asked after a few minutes.

"I don't know" I said with a laugh " after John left I was sitting by the fire, and Jack came over and asked me If I knew his girlfriend Cindy because she doesn't trust him, she thinks he's like in love with me or something cuz he talks about me a lot. And then I said to Jack you don't love me, and then he went something like that's the thing, I think I do, and I just laughed, I mean he was so drunk"

"Well I hope he doesn't like you like that, because that would complicate things like hell"

"How's that?" I asked

"Believe me it would" Alex mumbled.

Before I could respond Zach burst through the door telling us van call was in 10. We told him okay and stood up. We walked hand in hand to the van. The ride would only take like 10 minutes to the hotel I was told.

I sat in the van next to Jack and the window. We just talked and fooled around the whole time. He would tickle me and then I would smack him upside the head. I just always loved goofing with Jack. I loved Jack. Maybe that's why I didn't cry or scream or anything when I woke up in bed next to him. I didn't mind that he took my virginity. Besides, it saved the awkward first time since you know, I didn't even remember a thing.

~

We all got out of the van and I jumped on Jacks back. He stumbled a bit because he didn't expect it. He just laughed and grabbed onto my legs to keep me from falling off.

"I'm gonna get the room keys, figure out roommates" Flyzik said as he left us

"Roommate?"Jack asked looking back to face me

"Of course" I said with a giggle and locked my arms around his neck and he laughed.

"Well then I guess I'm rooming with Rian" Alex said with a sigh as we waited for Matt to come back with our keys

"Don't seem to happy bra" Rian said jokingly as he pat Alex on the back.

"No offense man" Alex said with a laugh as Flyzik handed us our keys.

I got off Jacks back and grabbed our key. Everyone started there way to the elevator and I grabbed Alex's hand stopping him from walking.

"I saw a little coffee vendor by the doors. And I want a coffee"

"alright" he said with a laugh and smile

"Jack, catch"I said throwing the door key at him. He caught it in his palm and I grabbed Alex's hand pulling him towards the hotel doors.

"You don't like Jack anymore do you?"

"Nope"I said as I got a coffee.

"Oh okay, I was just wondering"

"Mhmm" I said as I sipped my coffee on our way back to the elevators

We just got in the elevator and road quietly catching each others eye once in a while and laughing. Alex was so cute. I sipped my coffee and then thought about the question Alex had asked me earlier, about why I liked the guys I liked. I thought about the qualities I told Alex they had, and then realized Alex had all those qualities and even more. He was perfect and Lacey was lucky to have him.

I looked over at Alex and then felt a some jealousy towards Lacey. All the good ones had to be taken.

The elevator dinged and me an Alex stepped off. He held my hand as we walked down the hallway to the rooms. I just sipped my coffee trying to ignore the thoughts I was having again about Alex as my boyfriend. I know he would never do anything to hurt me, when he was sober that is, and he would treat me the way a boyfriend should treat a girlfriend. Oh god this is wrong.

We stopped in front of my door and Alex have me a hug. I love his hugs. So warm and inviting.

"Night Ally" he whispered in my ear.

"Night Alex" I said back just as quietly as we pulled away.

He kissed me on the cheek and then went to his room.

I gripped my coffee as I entered the room, thinking about Alex. Maybe seeing John tomorrow will help take my mind off Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you seriously want
an update...........