Don't Make This Easy

06

I was sitting on a log next to John chilling, talking and watching the fire. All thoughts of the little fight I had with Alex were at the back of my mind. I was just having a great conversation about life, home and the tour. The simple things he said made me laugh and smile. He has had a giant effect on me.

Myself and the Maine were probably the most sober ones at the party. The Maine decided to stay sober because they had a early show in the morning.

After about a half hour, John had to leave. I was beyond sad about that. He gave me a kiss on the cheek that made me blush as he left with his band.

I just sat on the log staring into the fire. It was amazing how big the fire was. I also loved its warmness.

"Hey hot stuff"Jack slurred as he sat down next to me.

"Hey babe" I said with a laugh. I had actually never seen Jack drunk. Usually I was drunk too so I never remembered. The only thing I would remember forever was how I woke up next to Jack naked in bed one day after a huge party. Jack didn't know, I woke up before him and left him while he was sleeping. Talk about a one night stand. He never asked me or talked to me about it so I figured he didn't know. And I wasn't going to mention it. Maybe that's why I had a crush on him. You always fall for your first...

"Are you having funnnn?" he asked putting an arm around me.

"Loads" I said laughing at the goofy grin on Jacks face.

"You know Cindy?" Jack asked taking a swig out of his bottle of alcohol.

"Yes, your girlfriend Cindy right?"

"She doesn't trust me, she thinks I'm in love with you, I guess I talk about you a lot" he slurred.

"Jack you don't love me" I said to him with a laugh. I never realized how funny drunk people were. Maybe I would stay sober more often.

"No, that's the thing, I think I am in love with youuuu" he said taking a drink again

"Okay Jack, how about you go find Matt and see if he wants to play beer pong with you, I know how much you love that"

"Yea! Good idea, see you later love" Jack said giving me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek and ran off.

I just chuckled and turned my attention back to the fire.

"look who it is" Alex said sitting down next to me drinking the rest of what was in his cup and then tossing the cup into the fire.

"Hey Alex" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why do you always have to be such a bitch?"

"I didn't even say anything!" I said standing up and he stood up right after me getting in my face.

"I'm not just talking about now, I mean all the time, all you care about is what guys want to fuck you"

"What?" I squeaked. I shoved him away from me not wanting to smell the alcohol on his breath any longer.

"Your just the biggest slut I know"
That actually made me want to cry. I just walked away from him, wanting badly to just shove him into the fire.

"Awe did I hurt the little bitch's feelings?" he asked walking after me.

"Alex stop" I said holding back my tears. I always knew me and Alex were mean to each other when we were drunk, but right now I wasn't drunk and let's say I didn't like hearing this, knowing I would remember it. Usually me and Alex heard what we said to each other from other people , but we just laughed about it. But right now actually hearing it coming out of his mouth hurt.

I just kept walking as he followed me calling me names. I didn't turn around as a single tear slipped down my face.

A few minutes of walking I was out of sight of the bon fire party and was in the woods.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Alex asked grabbing my hand and spinning me around

I didn't think he could see the tears on my face from the darkness, but he studied my face for a few seconds and then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry babydoll" he whispered into my ear holding me tightly

"Its okay" I managed to get out.

"You know I love you right" he whispered

"Yea.I know Alex" I said as I hugged him back just as tightly. I loved Alex's hugs.

"Your the only girl I truly love"

"No Alex, you love Lacey"

"No I don't" he said as I pulled out of the hug.

"Lacey's not you" Alex said with a shrug " I thought I loved her but I don't. I came to realize I can't love any other girl but you, its like impossible."

I knew it was the alcohol talking. I mean come on, Jack just told me he loved me too. When these boys we're drunk they probably said I love you to every girl they came in contact with.

"Okay Alex" I said simply

"I'm not kidding Ally, I think Ive been in love with you since I was nine."

"Alex, let's get back to the party."
I said taking his hand and leading him back in the direction we came. Just before we reached everyone and the fire came into view, Alex said " and I don't think the thought of us being romantically in love is funny, not one bit"

He said that and let go of my hand and walked away from me to a bunch of guys standing by the fire that seemed to be dieing down in the short time we were gone.

I decided to just leave the party and make my way back to the bus.

I don't think I like Alex when he's drunk.

~~~

I woke up alone in my bunk. I got worried and wondered if Alex made it back along with the rest of the guys.

I got out of my bunk and went to the front of the bus. I sighed in relief as I saw the guys passed out everywhere.

I went and got some water bottles and a case of Advil.

I kicked Zach awake and he opened his eyes and mumbled some random words, I tossed the water bottle to him and have him the Advil. He said thanks and took it.

I woke up Rian and Matt and tossed them water bottles.

Alex and Jack where harder to wake up, they were like cuddling each other. I laughed as I kicked them awake.

After everyone was awake, we all got dressed and ready for the day.

I was in the small bathroom fixing my makeup when Alex came in.

"Hey Alyse" Alex said hopping up and sitting on the counter.

"Hello" I said applying some mascara.

"That party must have been intense because I don't remember anything" Alex said with a laugh.

"Yea it was funny, Jack confessed his love for me" I said trying my hardest not to laugh as I applied mascara to my other eye.

"He what? Wait you remember it?" Alex asked amazed considering I never remember a thing.

"Yup, I didn't drink anything yesterday"

"Haha oh why?"

"Well I was with John more then half the time and he wasn't drinking because he had an early set. So I didn't either"

"Oh, I wasn't mean to you or anything right?" Alex asked worried

"No, you weren't" I said with a smile as I closed my mascara.

"Good"Alex said with a sigh." I would never do anything to hurt you"

"I know Alex, I know" I said with a fake smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you want an updateeee