Don't Make This Easy

09

I was walking around outside. Not sure where I was going. I think I was walking in circles.

"Alyse! Wait! Stop!"

I heard from behind me

"Leave me alone Alex" I sobbed out. Yes I was about to cry. How could he seriously tell everyone, including Jack, I liked him. Girls get emotional over these things.

"Please stop, I'm sorry" Alex said grabbing my arm and gripping it to stop me from walking away

"Let go of the grip you have on my arm" I choked out

He immediately let go."Please don't cry, I didn't mean to say that, I just got caught up and forgot everyone was there, please Ally, I'm sorry" Alex said sincerely.

"No Alex, I think I want to go home. Its like this tour is bad for our friendship, all we do is fight."

"No! Please don't go, I need you. I'm a reck without you, I promise to never fight with you about anything ever again. Please stay" he begged as he took one of my hands.

"Alex we need to talk about some things" I said quietly" I have to tell you something that isn't going to make you happy, and then you can decide if you want to keep me on this tour"

"What do you mean?" he asked softly

"Your going to get really mad I didn't tell you" I said looking down.

"Please tell me Alyse" Alex begged

I took a deep breathe. " I slept with Jack, he was my first" I said and I looked up at Alex and he had a shocked/mad/sad look on his face. He let go of my hand and took a step back.

"What? When?" he asked sadly and quietly.

"Look, I don't even remember it, it was after some party, I woke up naked next to Jack, he doesn't even know, I grabbed my stuff and just left him"

"Alyse"

"I'm sorry Alex," I said crying.

Alex did something unexpected. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I told everyone" he whispered in my ear

"Your not mad at me?" I sobbed as I pulled away slightly so I could see his face

"Being mad won't change anything. It can't change the past" he whispered.

"I love you Alex" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Alyse" he said as he hugged me just as tight as I sobbed in his chest. The only thing Alex didn't know was I truly meant it. I was in love with him.

~~

I ended up sleeping with Zach. No one talked about what Alex had shared with them previously. Thank God.

Alex promised me that he wouldn't tell Jack about anything. He said if he told, I had the right to never talk to him again. So I knew he was serious, Alex would never give me that permission.

I woke up before everyone the next day and went into the mini tour bus bathroom. I took a shower, got dressed and did my makeup. I was currently standing in front of the mirror as I straightened my hair.

"Morning sunshine" Alex said as he leaned on the bathroom door frame.

"Your up early"I said as I looked at him through the mirror and ran the straightener through my hair.

"I couldn't sleep I guess" he said with a shrug

"Oh do you have to use the bathroom?" I asked as I faced him.

"No" he said with a light laugh

I smiled at him in return and faced the mirror again.

"Can I tell you something that you can't tell anyone?"

"Of course" I said as I continued straightening my hair.

"I think I want to ask Lacey to marry me"

My eyes went wide. Was he serious?

I turned to face him "Seriously?"

"Yea, like I mean I know Ive only been dating her for like five months but I really like her. She makes me happy, what do you think?"

I gripped my straightener and put on a false smile. "That's great Alex, I mean she is the first girl you have loved, and I know for a fact that she loves you"

"Well she's not exactly the first, but I do love her a lot"

If only Alex told the truth when he was drunk. Ugh, then he wouldn't be in love with Lacey, he would be in love with me. I mean when he was drunk he said he has been in love with me since we were nine, at the time I thought it was funny, but now if I heard him say that I would jump for joy. Oh wasn't this bad? And its so cliché too. I mean come on, falling for your best friend you've known forever? So typical.

"That's great, I'm happy for you, when are you gonna ask her?" I asked as I finished my hair and turned off the straightener, placing it on the counter to cool down.

"When we get off tour, I mean I wanna get her a ring and all, you know?"

"Cute" I said with a smile as we walked out of the bathroom. This could not be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
kindoff short. the next chapter is longerrrr and personally my favorite i guesss......
but if i dont get comments on the this story i wont update. Ill just work on
my John Ohhh one cuz that gets more feedback. so comment
if you want me to continue this story and post the next chapter=]]