Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Three

As soon as we got inside I knew his parents where home. Thank god for water proof make-up. His mom saw me and threw her arms around me.
“Kelsey! It’s so great to see you! It was a great tour Miley had!” She cheered. Tess was a real happy one.
“Great to see you too! I bet it was!” I replied. Right then Miley came hopping down the stairs. She noticed me first.Wedon't like each other much, but she is his half sister so I have to be nice.
“Hey Kelsey. What’s up?” Miley quirked. She’s still scared of me?
“Oh hi Miley. Not anything unusual. How about you?” I answered.
“Not much. Hung out with Mandy a few days ago.”
“Cool.”
“New piercing?” pointing to my lip.
“Yea it’s two months old.”
“Mom, I was meaning to ask you if Kelsey could stay here for a bit? Her brother is really mad at her and me.” Trace asked. I averted my attention back to Tess. She was still smiling.
“Sure she can stay in the guest room!” Tess answered him. The worst part about his house was the rules. Doors open, no sleeping together, and what not. It’s practically hell for us. It’s hard not to touch each other.
“Thanks Tess!” I said. “Trace wanna come with me to get some stuff from my house. If you want Miley you can come too.”
“Okay.” Trace and Miley replied at the same time. We all walked out. I gripped Trace’s hand. Miley’s arm was hooked with his. I felt as if I was being followed. Next thing I knew I heard voices and clicks. People where behind us with cameras. They came in front of us too. I knew this was going to happen sometime. We rushed to my house. I noticed mom’s car in the driveway so we were safe. Inside mom greeted us. Told us if Cam gave us any trouble then yell for her. So we went down the hall two my room. It’s on the ground floor cause I’m younger than Cam and my parents. Hey it’s easier to sneak out or to get someone in. I opened the door.
“Welcome to my secret layer!” I announced. She was in love.
“This place is awesome!” she squeaked.
“Tray I think I’ll be fine at home. Maybe your mom will let you stay here.”
“She will.” he said.
“Kelsey! Adrian, Arietta, and Ariella are here!” mom announced.
“Send them in!” I yelled back. They are triplets and all are really good friends with me. It was easy to tell them apart Adrian had pink and blonde hair, Ariella had blonde and brown hair, and Arietta had blonde and black hair. They all came in.
“Kelsey!” They practically jumped on me. I waved them away.
“What brings you here, my friends?” I question.
“We wanted to see you.”
The trips and I talked for about thirty minutes then they left and so did Miley.
“So here we are again!” I joked with Trace. He laughed at me.
“Lets watch a movie!” He piped. I nodded and turned on my TV. He looked threw the large case of movies. He put one in and we sat on the bed. He had his arms around me. My head was resting on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adrian is my friend Mj, Arietta is Maggie, and Ariella is Jacqueline. Comments = Love.
<3 Kelsea