Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Four

The movie wasn’t to interesting and I was tired so I found myself asleep in Trace’s arms. I was dreaming I was a princess. My evil brother had locked me in a tower because I wanted to marry his best friend. I was having a fit when his friend came and saved me. We ran away in to the sunset together and lived happily ever after. Next I was riding a white pony I assumed belonged to my prince cause he was near holding the rains of the horse. I was wearing white and her was wearing white. We heard loud noises and saw a army approaching. It was lead by my brother. I jumped off the horse and ran to my prince. My bother ordered fire. The arrows flew and soon we where dying in each others arms. We shared one last kiss. Before we both where lying in a pool of our blood.
I woke breathing harder than ever.
“Kelsey, babe are you okay?” Trace asked kind of groggy. I wrapped my arms around him.
“Yea I am. Just a odd dream.” I replied. Resting my head on his chest. He was breathing slowly. Mine returned to normal. I pulled a blanket over both of us. I snuggled closer to Trace. I dosed off again.
Cam was planning on revenge. Trace was going to get hurt some how. Then I saw my brother with Miley. Like together. He noticed Trace didn’t care. Trace’s feelings for me wouldn’t change because Cam wanted them to. He loves me and I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was sort I'm sorry for that. Comments= Love
<3 Kelsea