Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Six

It was three streets over where we would meet. I hid in some bushes waiting out the time. A stick poked me in the back, but this was a safe place to hide for the time being. I hummed to myself. My heart rate was speeding. It was higher than any normal seventeen years olds would be. It only speed up more when a hand reached into the bush and grabbed me. I calmed a bit when I saw the hand had the word ‘STAY’ on it’s knuckles meaning it belonged to Trace. I crawled out. I wrapped my arms around him.
“Are you sure about this, Kelsey?” He asked. I nodded.
“I’m completely sure.” I replied.
“Of the whole plan?”
“Yes, I know I’m taking on a big responsibility.”
“Well yea excepting the ocean means-”
“We get to move in together, I know the terms.”
“All of them?”
“Yes, do I have to read them off for you?”
“Maybe.”
“Lifetime of servitude-”
“I was kidding, Kelsey. So tomorrow’s your birthday what are we doing?”
“I want you to take me to the place you got tattooed.”
“You tattoos? Are you sure about that?”
“Yes, I even know what I want first.”
“What would that be?”
“Not telling you.”
“Fine be that way.”
“Hey it is my birthday present.”
“Your getting more than that for your birthday.” A car pulled up to the corner and Trace pulled me to it. In the drivers seat was Mason. “Hey Mason. Thanks for coming to pick us up.” Trace opened the door to the back seat. I got in.
“Hi Mason.” I greeted. He looked back at me.
“Hey Kelsey. Happy early birthday.” He said.
“That takes me back to the previous conversation. Tell me.” Trace demanded.
“What’s he want now?” Mason asked me pulling a u turn in the middle of the street.
“To know what I’m getting tattooed and where.” I answered.
“Tell me.” Mason suggested.
“No one shall know in less you some how hack into my brain.”
“Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should invite Anthony and Blake to help!” Mason said sarcastically. “Anything else you doing tomorrow?”
“Trace seemed to have a few things in mind.” I replied. “What were they?”
“Not telling you.” He mumbled.
“Okay then.” I replied. “Where are we going?”
“Not telling you.” Trace mumbled. Mason laughed.
“My house for a few then probably a town called Harrison. It’s tiny.” Mason explained. They must have been planning a head of time. Maybe since Trace and I started dating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I hoped you like it. Commets= love and updates. If you have an idea for a tattoo comment it to me and I might use it.
<3Kelsea