Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Five

I woke warm sunlight drifting through my window. Arms where left around my waist. I inhaled slowly. I kissed Trace’s cheek. It seems like a day has gone by, but it was a month. Time is inching closer to my eighteenth birthday. Which is tomorrow. I was almost free. I got up and left Trace to sleep. I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. I stop when I’m in the living room I saw a disturbing sight. Cam and Miley all up on each other. I stood there terrified for a few seconds before I desided to run back to my room. Trace heard me running and woke up or maybe it was cause I was yelling; “My eyes they burn!” I ran right into his arms.
“Keya what’s wrong?” He asked.
“Miley. Cam. Ew.” He knew what I meant and jogged into the living room. I heard a lot of yelling. My parents then stepped in. After about a half hour things got quiet. Someone came into the house then;
“Kelsey, get in here!” Mom yelled. I walked to the living room and couldn’t believe my eyes for a second. Cam’s face was swollen. Trace’s nose was bleeding. My first response was to run over to Trace, but I was held back and sat down. Tish and Billy Ray where on one side of the room with Trace and Miley. My parents where on the other with Cam and now I.
“That was way out of hand!” My dad shouted. “If your just going to fight over each others sisters then none of you are going to be together.”
“This is really unhealthy.” Tish added.
“I think it’s time everyone of you take a break from each other.” Mom followed.
“For a long time.” Billy Ray finished. Dad picked me up off the floor tears where streaming down my face. As I was pulled away I yelled;
“I love you, Trace! I always!”
“The ocean!” He yelled back. It was our codeword meaning let’s leave. In this case it meant we’re going to runaway together. As soon as I was in my room I started putting some of my stuff in a bag. Once finished I stepped out my window into the backyard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oo she's running away! I love this story so far! Commets= love.
<3 Kelsea