Dirty Little Secret

Why is love so hard?

Leslie’s POV

It was lunch time and I knew I would have to face Jason. I was praying he would act nicer, at least in front of our friends. I arrived and smelled pasta coming from the lunch line. My stomach growled from hunger and I made my way to our usual table since freshmen year. Drake and Taylor were there. Taylor’s eyes locked into mine and I knew there was something wrong right away.

“Hey guys,” I said taking a seat. Thank god Jason wasn’t here yet. I let my nerves calm down a bit for when he did come, I would have the energy to fight back.

“Leslie, I need to talk to you and Violet later,” Taylor said smiling. Of course, she was trying to act like everything was fine and it was just something little she needed to tell me. But I knew her better then that, there was something she was dying to tell me. Her eyes said it all, she looked so…weak. For once. Wow.

“Why can’t you just say it now babe?” Drake asked putting his arm around her.

“Sorry, girl stuff,” Taylor said and got up to get lunch. Drake followed and I was getting up when Jason took a seat next to me.

“Miss me?” He said raising an eyebrow.

“Get away from me,” I said while grabbing my purse. He clutched my wrist and pulled me back down next to him.

“You should be the one apologizing to me!” He hissed in my ear. Why wasn’t anybody coming? Where was Violet when I needed her?

“Jason, please, people are going to see,” I begged while fighting back tears. How could he treat me like this in public? At least do it behind closed doors, but not in front of the whole school!

“So what? See that you’re a stubborn bitch!” He yelled. I tried escaping his grasp but it was to tight. My wrist was beginning to ache.

“Your hurting me,” I whispered. Everyone was passing by and just smiling at us. I guess nobody could see or thought we were holding hands.

Finally I saw Steven and Kyle walk up to our table and Jason’s grip loosened as he high fived his friends.

“Hey Leslie, what’s wrong? You don’t look to happy?” Kyle asked looking down at me. He took a seat across from me.

“Just really tired and I think I’m coming up with the flu,” I said. He bought it and nodded his head.

“Well keep your germs away from us,” Steven said snickering. He was always the clown on the table since as long as I can remember.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” I said chuckling.

My insides burned with disgust. I wanted to just get out of here and escape Jason, but every time I do, I run back to him. He’s like my shield I lie on when I need somebody or something to love me. I don’t know why? Was I not leaving him because of fear?

“Let’s get on the line,” Jason said nudging my thigh as Taylor and Drake returned with Pasta and water in there trays. I couldn’t eat after that, I felt to low and pathetic. I hated when he made me feel like this, so worthless.

“No, I’m not hungry,” I said lying. “Go on without me.”

“Fine,” He huffed and stormed off with Steven and Kyle.

“What happened now?” Taylor demanded once he walked off.

“Nothing god Taylor, I can’t listen to your bitching right now!” I suddenly snapped.

“Wow, I’m sorry I care,” Taylor yelled shaking her head.

“I can take care of myself, I’m not a baby and your not my mother either so just get off my back!” I yelled back. A couple heads turned our way. Drake just stared at both of us.

“You obviously can’t, now can you,” Taylor said while picking up my red wrist as I pulled away. Drake just stared and shook his head.

“Shut up,” I mouthed as the guys returned.

“Where’s Violet?” Steven asked looking around. Thank god somebody changed the subject before it got out of hand.

“Who knows,” I said sighing. I couldn’t stand looking at faces that read “FAKE” all over them. Why was I talking? I was probably the fakest one in this messed up school. I shuddered and grabbed my purse and walked out to the bathroom. I didn’t bother looking back as I swung the door open and began wiping my tears away with napkins. A couple freshmen girls were there and just stared.

“WHAT!?” I snapped. They walked out immediately and left me staring back at the girl that was slowly dying in the broken mirror in front of her.

Taylor’s POV

We watched Leslie storm off, and I knew she was going to the bathroom to cry. I looked at Jason and he just shrugged.

“What was that about?” I asked as swallowed my pasta.

“I don’t know, ask her,” He said. I knew this motherfucker was not trying to make her seem as the bad person in this relationship.

“Do you love her?” I asked. Steven, Kyle, and Drake all anxiously waited for him to answer.

“Yes, I adore her,” Jason responded.

“Then tell me, why do you treat her like crap?” I said.

“I don’t know what your talking about,” Jason said while digging into his food. I wish I could stab this plastic knife right through his heart and make it bleed out just like he has done to Leslie. Just then Violet walked in extremely late and took a seat by me. Her eyes were so difficult to read and I could feel her shaking next to me.

“Are you okay?” I whispered in her left ear.

“No,” She responded. I nodded and knew she didn’t want to talk about it. Maybe she got a little note herself?

“Violet, come sit by papa!” Steven squealed from the right.

“Oh, I’ve missed you!” Violet cooed and sat down next to him.

I finished my food and just watched everyone.

“Babe, I’m bored,” I whispered to Drake.

“Then let’s get out of here,” He answered grabbing my hand.

We walked off hand in hand with eyes following us. I knew he was taking me under the bleachers. We got there and automatically began making out. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waste. We took each other’s clothes off in only seconds. I was praying we wouldn’t be late to class.

“You up for a quickie?” He asked smirking.

“You know it!” I moaned as he bit my neck.

He laid me down on his jacket as he got on top of me and slowly entered me.

“Oh!” I cried out in pleasure.

He kissed me as he continued pumping into my vagina. He went faster and harder. I moaned louder but he kissed me again to stop my moaning. We really didn’t need to get caught at the first day of school having sex under the bleachers. How embarrassing! He spread my legs apart more and I felt his whole cock go into me. He let it lie there for a bit as he licked my left nipple. I moaned in pleasure, how could I not? He began moving in and out again, my body relaxed as I felt him shoot up into me. Thank god I was on birth control or else I wonder how many kids I’ll have right about now?

“I love quickie’s in school. They make me feel so bad,” I said chuckling as we put our clothes back on.

“I love quickie’s, period,” Drake said back as he pulled his shirt over his head. “Let’s get out of here before were late.”

We walked off hand in hand. I smiled knowing nobody had a clue at what just went on. But I felt myself get goose bumps as I held my purse closer to me. I still needed to know what this note was about and if this person really knew?