Dirty Little Secret

What Do We Do Now?

Violet’s POV

The final bell rung and I rushed out of Preston High and headed straight to out dorms. I held my stomach trying to keep the pain away. I was so nervous and felt like I was about to vomit all my secrets right out in front of the whole school to see!

“You okay?” A freshmen girl with blonde locks asked me as I walked passed her.

“Fine,” I whispered as I finally arrived at my dorm door. I swung the door open and locked it. I slowly walked to my bed and fell down flat on my back.

“How did he find me?” I asked myself.

“Who found you?” Leslie said coming out of the bathroom. What was she doing here so early?

“Victor Manson,” I whispered and shuddered. I sat up shaking, what was I going to do now?

“What, you mean as in “The Manson’s!” Leslie whispered and ran to my side hugging me as I cried on her shoulder.

The door flung open and slammed again as Taylor rushed in out of breath. She took one glance at me and ran up to me trying to calm me down.

“What happened?” She asked concerned.

“The Manson’s have found her,” Leslie answered for me while rubbing my back.

“Oh my god, Violet,” Taylor said shocked. “But how?”

“I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to figure out,” I sobbed. “My senior year is gone.”

“No it’s not. Don’t say that, we’ll solve this right away!” Leslie said panicked. I loved her, but knew we wouldn’t.

“It’s hopeless,” I sighed.

Taylor’s POV

I stared at my two best friends, practical sisters, and it hurt me so much to see them in pain. I still had to tell them about the note though. I took it out of my bag and placed it on Violet’s lap.

“This can’t be happening,” Leslie said with her eyes wide open.

“Well, it is,” I said while getting up and walking back and forth.

“The scariest part is, which secret are they talking about?” Violet said.

“Secrets always get out at Preston High Taylor Heartt,” I said reading the note again and shaking my head.

“Ok, we need to calm down and start thinking,” Leslie said slowly.

“Yeah, I’m thinking about just packing my bags and leaving before this gets too ugly. Maybe he won’t find me this time,” Violet said with hope.

“Your kidding right?” I snapped. “We didn’t go through 4 years of absolute hell for nothing!”

“She’s right,” Leslie said.

“Violet, how much of Victor’s money do you have left?” I asked.

“Um…about…$15,000,000 I think?” Violet answered with tears in her eyes.

“Ok so your missing $5,000,000, maybe you can win the lottery or something?” Leslie joked. Me and Violet stared at her with fire in our eyes and she quickly stopped laughing.

“Not the time for jokes right now,” I said.

“We have to go down to the gym in about 30 minutes for our back to school party,” Violet muttered under her breath.

“Yeah, let’s get ready and talk about this later,” I answered and we all started getting ready in complete silence. Isn’t your senior year supposed to be the best year ever? So much for that.

Leslie’s POV

“It’s 5:00 PM let’s go!” Leslie barked.

We exited our rooms and placed a smile on our faces as we said hi and smiled at the girls passing us in the girls dorm.

“I hate fake smiles,” Violet shuttered under her breath.

Taylor acted as if she didn’t hear her and kept on walking without even staring at Violet. We entered the gym and it looked decent with candles and flowers and decorations everywhere. Almost everyone looked up at the doors as we walked in. We took a seat at one of the tables and everyone’s eyes finally fell off of us. I let out a huge sigh and began rubbing my red wrist. I applied make-up on it so nobody would notice. Thank god, I don’t think anyone did.

“Hey baby,” I heard Jason whisper in my ear. It felt so good to hear his name, but at the same time painful. I didn’t forget the fight we had earlier.

“What do you want?” I whispered as he took a seat next to me. I looked at him and he looked happy but deep down inside, filled with anger.

“To apologize for my actions,” He answered while placing his hand on my thigh. I pushed his hand away.

“Jason, I’m so sick of your apologies. I just want you to love me, and not hurt me. Is that so much to ask for?” I asked looking into his beautiful eyes.

“Of course not,” He answered. “I love you, and I won’t hurt you anymore.” He answered.

“Can I even believe you?” I asked. I really knew I shouldn’t.

“Yes,” He answered.

I hated it when he did this! One minute he’ll be a total jerk, the next a violent bastard, and sometimes the sweetheart I fell in love with.

“Why does it have to be so hard to love you?” I asked.

“Love is pain,” He answered as he lifted my chin and kissed my lips. I kissed him back. It felt so good to know he still had the same heart as freshmen year.

We broke apart and I noticed Violet dancing with a couple seniors. I spotted one grab her hand and whisper something in her ear. She looked frightened and scared, but she nodded and they both walked out of the gym hand in hand. Oh my god, this was Victor Manson! I looked around for Taylor, but I couldn’t find her. Was I supposed to go after Violet myself? What would I tell Jason? Oh my god, where the hell are you Taylor!?