Dirty Little Secret

Help Me!

Violet’s POV

I was dancing with a couple of the senior guys and slowly forgetting about this horrible morning. Suddenly I felt a tug on my hand and looked up and saw Victor Manson! I gasped and froze, was he going to tell the whole school right now, or just kill me instead?

“We need to talk,” He said smiling.

“About what?” I asked terrified.

“Stuff, now follow me,” He ordered.

“And if I don’t?” I warned.

“Then your years at Preston High or done darling,” He said smirking and touched my chin.

I shuddered and followed him out of the Gym. Where were Taylor and Leslie? I dragged my feet behind Victor with my head still down. It was beginning to get dark outside and I felt like I was going to pass out. What was I doing following this freak! I stopped walking and he pulled my hand and I tumbled but caught my balance with my heels.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked afraid.

“Somewhere private,” He hissed.

He tugged at my hand hard and I hopelessly followed. I basically had no choice right? We walked all the way to the storage room behind the school. It was pretty far and if I screamed, it would take people a while to get to me and save my sorry ass. We finally reached the dusty doors and he opened it and snatched my right arm and pushed me in.

“Ugh!” I groaned as I tumbled in.

I froze as I saw 2 large men dressed in black with sunglasses and a black hat on. What was this, some kind of a joke? The room was filled with boxes and old desks and chairs. They pulled a chair out and one of the guys pointed to the seat as I took a seat shaking. Victor locked the doors and turned around to face me. He turned the light on, but it didn’t do much. It was just a light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

“Ms. Violet Moore,” Victor said chuckling, “It’s been a while.”

“So this is the bitch that ruined your chances to coming to this school, huh?” One of the men said.

“Yep, this is her Fred,” Victor answered.

I put my head down not daring to look up into his eyes. The other two guys were on either side of me behind the chair. Victor came closer to me and then lifted my chin up.

“Why are you so scared, there’s nothing to fear here Violet,” Victor hissed. The way he said my name made me shake all over. I had to think and do something, and fast!

Taylor’s POV

Me and Drake were dancing but I just couldn’t seem to enjoy myself with everything that was happening right now. Drake seemed to notice.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” He asked as we walked out of the gym and headed for a walk.

“Nothing, just a lot on my mind,” I said with a straight face.

God, I hated lying to him more than anything! He never lied to me, I was always the unfaithful one in the relationship. But what was I supposed to tell him? What happened four years ago during freshmen year! That Leslie was beaten every day just because Jason was having a bad day? That poor Violet might get thrown out of this school if she didn’t pay up soon enough? That somebody might know, my deepest darkest secret?

“Hello, earth to Taylor!” Drake said waving his hand back and forth in front of my face.

“Sorry,” I said.

I grabbed his hand and we went out to the football bleachers. It was a cool night and I wrapped my arms around his waist as we took a seat on the cold icy bleachers.

“I love you no matter what, you know that right?” Drake said while kissing the top of my forehead.

“I know,” I answered as I squeezed him tighter. I don’t know what I would do without him. How I wished I could tell him EVERYTHING, but if I did, would he still love me like he does now?

“Taylor, come on, what is it that’s been bugging you all day?” He asked concerned.

“If I told you, I would have to kill you,” I said chuckling.

“It can’t be that bad?” He said.

“You have no idea,” I whispered.

“Taylor, seriously, would you just tell me already. I’m your boyfriend, I’m supposed to know these things,” Drake said. I was really starting to get pissed.

“Why can’t you just drop it?” I snapped and took my hands away from him and wrapped myself around with instead.

“Why can’t you just tell me?” He begged and argued back.

“There’s just some things that your not supposed to know!” I yelled. I immediately regretted it. That sounded way to wrong.

“What does that mean!?” He yelled getting really angry. And when he was angry, it was bad, really bad.

“Wait, that came out wrong!” I yelled while he got up. I grabbed his hand and he stared down on me while I remained seated on the bleachers.

“Taylor, why can’t you just fucking tell me already, I hate it when you do this shit!” He snapped and pulled his hand away. It was too late, he was already mad.

“Can you stop yelling,” I said trying to remain calm.

“Can you stop hiding secrets from me?” He said while breathing hard. I knew he was trying to remain calm also because the two of us mad, was like a never ending war.

“Ugh, just drop it!” I yelled getting up too.

“What about I just drop you?” He answered and shook his head at me.

“What the hell did you just say to me?!” I yelled while pushing his chest. Was he serious right now? When I needed him most, he was going to break up with me? I was shocked and crushed!

“Taylor, when you decide to start telling me the truth, then I’ll decide we can see each other again. I’m done with this bullshit, it’s been going on for too long. It’s like you and your friends are little snakes that go around telling each other secrets that nobody else can know, it drives me crazy!” He yelled back.

“I can’t believe you right now,” I said with tears in my eyes. Thank god it was dark out already, so maybe he didn’t notice my weak voice and watery eyes.

“Whatever,” He said shrugging and started walking away.

I sat back down on the bleachers and cried. First the note, then Violet, and now Drake. Can anything worse possibly happen today?

Leslie’s POV

I was still sitting at the table frozen. Violet had just walked out with Victor Manson!

“I have to use the bathroom real quick,” I said to Jason hoping he would buy my lie.

“Ok, but make it quick, you look so hot tonight,” He whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek. Thank god, it worked!

I got up and tried to casually walk out and not make it seem obvious that I was freaking out. I looked around outside of the Gymnasium and didn’t see Victor or Violet. I left them for like 5 minutes, where could they have gone? I started walking to the side of the building, they had to have gone behind the building or something if they weren’t in my view from here. People just stared at me and smiled, absolutely clueless, as usual. I looked around, still nothing. Where could they have possibly gone. I started running up and finally reached the back of the building and froze. I saw Victor enter the old storage room that had been abandoned for so long. It was about 2 blocks away from here, I was praying he didn’t see me as I ran to the storage room with all the speed I had in me.

“Oh god, please help me,” I prayed while running in the grass with my high heels on trying not to fall over.