Breaking the Rules

Difficult times in school

I wanted to leave school.
I hate school and I don’t see why it is a must to attend school. No one understands me. No one ever does.
Looking at the display board along the corridor, I saw my project being displayed there.
“A symbol of me being a nerd!” I muttered.
“Hey! Look who’s there! It’s the loser Earlson!” the voice came behind my back. I knew without looking back that the one speaking was Linda Grace, the rich girl that needs a loser to tease.
I looked away and tried to ignore her. Linda Grace smiled and came towards me. Her friend Dora Chinta was giggling beside her, holding a can of coke in her hand.
“So you got an A in the project. You’re good at that. Really!” she said.
“ Thanks.” I nodded at her.
“ Dora and I are going to organize a great party and we want you to come.” Linda Grace patted me on my shoulder.
I widened my eyes. What are they up to?
Dora gave a giggle. I hate her habit of doing that. She walked in front of me and said, “ Too bad…”
“There is chewing gum in your hair!” Linda Grace finished the line for her and sticked the gum on my hair.
“Hey!” I yelled, annoyed. Dora gave Linda Grace a high-five and they both laughed triumphantly.
That’s it. That’s it! I can’t stand it anymore!
I turned away and was grabbed in the arm by Linda Grace.
“ A little coke needed!” Dora poured the dark liquid on my head.
“ Stop it!” I broke free and the coke spilled everywhere.
“ Damn it! You ruined my skirt!” Dora shouted.
I ran without looking back. No one ever wants to be called a “loser” or a “nerd”.
I wanted to see her, the only person in the world that cares about me, my sister which have no blood relations with me. I wanted comfort, a smile, a cup of warm chocolate, any sort will do.
I was frustrated and I did not know which part of the school I was heading.
“ I hate you, Linda Grace and Dora Chinta…” I wiped my tears with a tissue.
I wanted to get to a place where I can hide, cry, anything!
The heavy rock music came out from no where. I gasped. What was that? Someone was using the music room for practicing?
I shook my head. I have no mood in exploring anything.
The strong music of the guitar, bass, drums were all over the place. A guy was singing.
The music was loud.
I walked past the music room and the door suddenly slammed open. A guy wearing a white shirt with large pins all over came out of the room and saw me.
" Wow! You okay?" the guy said.
I did not look at him. I knew I was a mess and I need none to tell me that.
I headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe I will write about Karina's sister, Sheryl in the next chapter?
Thank you for reading. I made changes and this was not the first chapter when I first creat this.Please tell me what you think about the story^_^!!!