11:11 PM

Chapter 1

"Bailey! Guess what?!" Sara called me from the door of our apartment.

"What?" I smiled running into the living room.

"Get dressed, we're going to a concert tonight, anddddddddd I have backstage passes!" she said excitedly.

"No way! Who is it?" I asked running into my room to the closet and pulling out red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans.

"It's a surprise, now get your ass in the shower," Sara responded heading towards her room.

Before I could ask why it was a surprise, she had closed her bedroom door. I sighed and walked towards my bathroom and got ready quickly. I blow dried my wavy brown hair and put on some makeup. I slipped on some black flats and grabbed my cell phone off the nightstand. Before turning off the light, my eyes caught the almost hidden picture on my collage. I walked over to it and moved a picture of my sister and me at the beach. My hands grazed over the photograph of him; my mind wandered to wondering what he was up to these days. I wondered what he looked like now. It had to have been five years since I’d seen him.

“Bailey!”

“Coming!” I yelled back moving my hand from the dusted photo and walking to my bedroom door. I took one last glance back and turned off the light and left the room.

"Okay let's go!" she yelled heading towards the door.

"Sara, who are we seeing?" I asked once again as I followed her out the door.

"You'll see, chill Bai," she responded as we got in the car and started towards the local venue.

&&&

"Matttttttttttt!!!!!!!"

"What Jack?" I asked watching Jack jump up and down backstage. I'll never understand where that kid gets so much energy.

"Bow down to me bitch! No, uhmm, there was something I was supposed to tell you..."

I turned to Alex who slapped Jack on the back of his head and laughed, "Why do we ask you to remember things." He turned to look at me, "Just make sure you're backstage tonight after the set, dude."

"Aren't I always, and why?" I asked confused as both Jack and Alex looked at each other smiling.

"Just be here, you'll see," Alex responded walking to the bar.

I turned to look at Jack and raised an eyebrow, "Jack?"

"Nope, I'm not saying!" and ran off before I could pry anything out of him.

Sighing I went over to the guitar stand to start tuning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed a tiny bit of this from zilla. I might get up another chapter soonish, I'll try. Feedback is always motivating (: