11:11 PM

Chapter 2

“Mmm I love Subway,” Bailey said as they ate driving towards the venue.

“Me too,” Sara replied as she stopped at a light.

“So who are we seeing and how’d you get backstage passes?” Bailey asked once again. Her curiosity was getting the better of her.

“I don’t even really know. I was at Panera earlier getting lunch and ran into these really cute guys and we started chatting and one thing led to another and here we are,” Sara replied not fully telling Bailey the details of how she overheard the guys talking about a Matt Flyzik.

“Oh, okay,” Bailey nodded her head. “So what bands?”

“Uh, I actually didn’t ask, I only know of the headlining band. It’s something like All Time High, I wasn’t paying attention,” Sara chuckled.

Bailey laughed, “Good going.”

Once they arrived at the venue, they parked and walked up to the doors. They could already tell the show had started and shrugged it off. “Sara Taylor and Bailey O’Neil,” Sara supplied their names to the person behind the desk. She checked a list and nodded her head, handing them their passes.

“Thanks,” the two girls replied and walked into the building. They were met with the very energetic first band’s set.

“Any idea who this is?” Bailey yelled into Sara’s ear after a couple of songs. Sara shook her head and shrugged.

They walked over to the bar and got a beer each before moving next the sound booth. As they watched the second band play Bailey looked over to her right as a cute guy made his way through the small gap between her and the person next to her. She turned her body slightly to let him through and locked eyes with him. The next second he was past her and she couldn’t help but feel like she recognized him. She turned her head back to watch his figure walk away.

“Bailey? What’s the matter?” Sara yelled in her ear, waking her from her thoughts.

“I just thought I saw—,” Bailey began and then shook her head, “Nevermind.”

Sara only nodded her head and looked back forward. Bailey glanced back again wondering if her mind was playing tricks on her. ‘There’s no way that was him. Probably just someone who looks like him; I knew I shouldn’t have looked at that picture earlier,’ She thought as she watched the singer move around on stage.

“I’m going to get another drink,” Bailey yelled to Sara as she started to walk towards the bar.

“Corona Light please,” she ordered. The bartender nodded his head and turned around to get her her drink. She looked around her and saw the really tall guitarist (?) from the first band. She smiled and walked over to him. “Hey,” she smiled up at him.

“Hey, what’s up?” he smiled back at her.

“Getting a beer,” she chuckled holding up the beer the bartender handed to her.

“Cheers,” he said tapping his with hers after the bartender handed him one also.

“So you guys were really good. What’s the name of the band?” Bailey asked taking a sip.

“Every Avenue,” he replied.

Bailey nodded her head once. “Definitely my favorite so far; I haven’t heard of any of these bands. My friend dragged me here for God knows what reason,” she laughed. “I’m Bailey by the way,” she said sticking her hand out.

“Josh,” he replied shaking her outstretched hand.

“Hey Josh, Dave’s looking for you,” the same guy that Bailey had seen earlier came up to them and addressed the guitarist.

Josh nodded his head and turned back to Bailey, “It was nice to meet you. You should buy a CD,” he winked.

Bailey laughed, “Sure thing.” She locked eyes with the guy again right before he turned away to follow Josh. She got that feeling in her stomach again like those eyes were familiar. She shook her head and muttered to herself, “I should probably stop drinking while I’m ahead.”

&&&

“Hey dude, who—” Matt started to ask Josh.

“Matt!” Matt looked to his left and saw Vinny waving his hands, signaling him to come over to the merch table.

Matt shrugged and left Josh to go see Vinny. “What’s up?”

“Can you handle the table for a few minutes? I need to go get more of these,” Vinny gestured to the ‘Sup Buzznet’ shirts.

Matt nodded his head and walked behind the table to cater to the needs of the fans. He saw the same girl from earlier standing with her friend in the same spot he first saw her at earlier. She was watching Mayday Parade perform and nodding her head slightly. There was something familiar about her that he couldn’t place. It was starting to drive him crazy.

“Thanks dude,” Vinny woke him from his thoughts and took back his place.

Matt nodded his head and went back to work, taking one last glance at the brunette. “I’ll just ask Josh later,” he muttered to himself as he got ready to start setting up for All Time Low’s set.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, sorry. It'll get more interesting once they meet, promise. Should happen next chapter, I'm working on it right now.