11:11 PM

Chapter 7

“Matt, I…” Bailey paused hating this. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him on the lips before replying, “Okay.”

“Okay?” Matt asked confused. “You’ll go on tour?”

Bailey sighed and nodded her head before smiling. “I don’t like the thought of sitting at home waiting for you again,” she said sadly.

Matt nodded and kissed her lips before smiling, “So I won.”

Bailey rolled her eyes, this is why she hated agreeing. “You aren’t going to let me live it down, are you?”

Matt shook his head before cupping her face with one hand and stroking her cheek softly. “Never,” he smirked before kissing her again.

The cab arrived a minute later and they gave the address of the place the party was being held at before turning back to each other. Their hands were entwined and laying on Matt’s lap. “Are you sure you still want to go to the party? You’ll need to pack,” he addressed.

Bailey thought for a moment. “How about we go to the party just for a little bit, I meet the guys, and then I’ll go home and pack.”

“We.”

Bailey smiled before laying her head on his shoulder. “We,” she repeated. “Are they going to be okay with me coming, I mean it is pretty sudden?”

Matt chuckled, confusing Bailey. “They’ll be thrilled, I’m sure. Just remember, they’re crazy.”

Bailey giggled and closed her eyes a little as Matt rubbed circles absentmindedly on her hand.

The cab stopped a few minutes later in front of a couple of tour buses and vans. Music was blaring from both buses and there were a couple of people scattered outside the two buses smoking or talking with a beer in hand.

Matt paid the fare and the couple climbed out of the taxi before moving to the one bus that Matt gestured to as “Home.” Bailey nodded before they walked up the stairs into the crowded vehicle.

“Flyzik!” Bailey noted the same guy from last night, Alex.

He squeezed his way over to the two, throwing beers into both their hands and yelling, “And the beautiful missus.”

He kissed her softly on the back of her hand making her laugh before Matt leaned into Alex and yelled, “Hey man, do you guys mind if Bailey comes on tour?”

Alex grinned before hugging Matt and Bailey, surprising the couple. “Everyone! Meet Matt’s girl. She’s coming on tour!” he yelled and made a toast.

Everyone on the bus cheered and then went back to dancing and getting drunk.

Bailey and Matt looked at each other before laughing and opening their beers. They clinked their bottles together before taking a sip and joining the crowd.

They danced for a little while and had Zack and Jack congratulate them and welcome Bailey to the “family” before they left to go pack Bailey’s things.

Luckily Matt was a pro at packing for tour and Bailey wasn’t one of those girls that took forever to decide what to take and they finished in an hour and half. They were laughing the entire time and touching each other every other minute, so when they ended up in the same position as the night before, it was no surprise to either of them as they fell asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it's cause it went with chapter 6 really. Oh well here it is, important chapter.

I'm inspired to write tonight, so I'm getting the CSS sequel off to a good 4 chapters so far. And my Jack story is coming along great, I'm excited about both.

feedback?